What's new

Any B.C Clones out there which yield as good as "Jamaican" ???

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
We all miss the days of growing Jamaican/JuicyFruit with its huge yields and easy cultivation.

Are there any good mainstream B.C clones out there which yield like Jamaican but are marketable like a Kush?

Ideally something not too skunky smelling either, as my nieghbors are close by.

bigbag

Veteran
we all miss the days of smoking Jamaican/ JuicyFruit and not even catching the slightest buzz... wait a minute... Jammerz is a joke, dont care if it yields a million grams / watt, it's bunk, sorry

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
we all miss the days of smoking Jamaican/ JuicyFruit and not even catching the slightest buzz... wait a minute... Jammerz is a joke, dont care if it yields a million grams / watt, it's bunk, sorry

Again, asking if there is anything with a respectable yield floating around B.C that has a good high.

I understand jammerz wasn't the greatest stone, but it still feels somehow mean to bash it.

Z

Z-ro

a top dollar kush that yields 3 per light.... we all want that buddy...

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jammer still goes for 2000 out in Wpg if you have TP.

Lots of SOG guys Iknow are rocking Jammer and GC again and making more money than with Kush.

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
Jammer still goes for 2000 out in Wpg if you have TP.

Lots of SOG guys Iknow are rocking Jammer and GC again and making more money than with Kush.

I've only run jammers before at 16 per light, now that I'm medical, does it do well as a bushier plant maybe 4 per light?

bigbag

Veteran
u and your jammerz slangin' buddies r cool towing your ski-boats behinds your escalades... lol

P

Prairie Boy

I would rather see the Pine Sensi from the late 80's come back.

Cheers PB