What's new

Any 1.5+ grams per Watt grows????

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laylow

:yeahthats

What strains was you running Freds, any links to any pic's yours or heaths colis?

Love the sound of 1.5 gpw I only want .75 outa the stadium.....
:ying:

D

DHF

Clone only Chemdawg D , Laylow.........Took awhile ta dial her finicky Cal/Mag whore ass , but once I had her number , she did me proud in my version of Heath`s racks......

As SH said , Sky`s the limit.....

Peace.......DHF.......:ying:....

L

laylow

Would the one Rez have for sale on SB the IBL be a close match to your D?

Any suggestions on some good genetics to grow outs fora keepa?

Obviously it's gonna be a vert only wether it be stadium or Coli pheno I'm looking for....

I'm off to bed long day today and up for the flip in the morn check all my shit is dialled in.....

Agent-Smith

Gotten as high as 1.87 GPW without CO2 in a grow tunnel using drip buckets. Hoping to increase that number soon by switching to Bio-Buckets and CO2 supplementation :D

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my record so far is 1.6 gpw for a 10 week or less strain. have gone over 2gpw but i dont really count that as it was a 15 week sativa.

i should point out that i do HORIZONTAL scrog, in organic soil. just posted here to give you vert peeps a comparison :D
vert isnt the only way to get high yields...

i would also disagree that plant numbers dictate yields - if we are talking about simple gram per watt measurements. i like less plants and bigger mainly to keep that plat count down in case i get busted.

VG

D

DHF

Verdant , you`re entitled to your opinion , and you can disagree with me till you`re blue in the face but.......

Plant numbers do in fact dictate yield , and there`s nothing simple about gram per watt measurements.....

It`s grams per watt , per month , per cycle , per yr for as many harvests as possible within those parameters......

It also HAS to take into account how long you veg your plants for BEFORE you flip to 12/12 , since you seem to only wanna compare the flower cycle as to what dictates grams per watt when it`s not that simple , nor cut and dried......

When you throw fully rooted cuts pre-vegged from a separate area into a bloom room with as many as you can pack in side by side , above and below on all 4 walls with bare bulbs to where they don`t grow into each other or above into the next level without competing for light OR environment , THEN you`re doing away with the veg part of the equation and MAXIMIZING your gpw`s..........

See ?....not so simple as you purported things to be as in your micro grow climates.......

I ran separate Mom/Clone/Pre-veg areas so the bloom rooms ran constantly side by side flippin on and off every 12 hrs a month or so apart in age , and harvey`d every 4-5 weeks INCREASING my crops per yr that kept my gpw`s constant without any down time.......

When 1 room finished , there were already plants waiting to go right back in each flip room......

It`s a lot easier to get higher gpw`s with small grows and miniature light setups with increased vegtimes , and where I live , if I got popped with 1 plant or 1000 , I`d have been lookin at the same sentence......cultivation for the purpose of distribution with life without parole as the worst case scenario .....

Plant numbers dictate yield......period....without increased vegtime runnin fewer plants.....under NORMAL type multiple light HID setups.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:....

C

CLOWD11

Verdant , you`re entitled to your opinion , and you can disagree with me till you`re blue in the face but.......

Plant numbers do in fact dictate yield , and there`s nothing simple about gram per watt measurements.....

It`s grams per watt , per month , per cycle , per yr for as many harvests as possible within those parameters......

It also HAS to take into account how long you veg your plants for BEFORE you flip to 12/12 , since you seem to only wanna compare the flower cycle as to what dictates grams per watt when it`s not that simple , nor cut and dried......

When you throw fully rooted cuts pre-vegged from a separate area into a bloom room with as many as you can pack in side by side , above and below on all 4 walls with bare bulbs to where they don`t grow into each other or above into the next level without competing for light OR environment , THEN you`re doing away with the veg part of the equation and MAXIMIZING your gpw`s..........

See ?....not so simple as you purported things to be as in your micro grow climates.......

I ran separate Mom/Clone/Pre-veg areas so the bloom rooms ran constantly side by side flippin on and off every 12 hrs a month or so apart in age , and harvey`d every 4-5 weeks INCREASING my crops per yr that kept my gpw`s constant without any down time.......

When 1 room finished , there were already plants waiting to go right back in each flip room......

It`s a lot easier to get higher gpw`s with small grows and miniature light setups with increased vegtimes , and where I live , if I got popped with 1 plant or 1000 , I`d have been lookin at the same sentence......cultivation for the purpose of distribution with life without parole as the worst case scenario .....

Plant numbers dictate yield......period....without increased vegtime runnin fewer plants.....under NORMAL type multiple light HID setups.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:....

And here is silly old me thinking you simply divide the grams by watts.
I think i will have to agree with VG on this one, your grams per month, per cycle, per year BS is just that.

D

DHF

Go do your homework Clowd......Not an ounce of bullshit in me , but looks like there`s plenty in silly old you.....

So much knowledge lost from the old sites dead and gone......

Divide grams by watts.......LMAO.....sure......that works......but how long did it take yas ta get there.......

Go do your homework....

Peace...DHF...:ying:....

mrktwiz

DHF - Their are many here that "know" your the real deal, you don't have to defend yourself or your experience to anyone.

bobblehead

Veteran
lol, an ounce that took 4 months to grow costs less than an ounce that took 6 months... and used less watts. Just sayin.

C

CLOWD11

So what is the caculation used for 5 days of 18W cfl(seedling) + 38 days 55W(veg) + 62 days of 220W with a result of 238g?
Oh thats right, i have to do this for a least a year to get a scientific peer reviewed result from the DHF school of elite MJ weighers society..

D

DHF

If you`ve gotta ask , I guess you haven`t done your homework....so....

I`ll help yas out.....It took you 105 days ta grow 238 grams of dope......If you put that through the equation I tried to explain to help folks , you`d realize that in 315 days you`d total 714 grams for the yr , with the last 50 days of the yr veggin for the next yr`s windfall profit from all those grams you did last yr......

Bro......No elite bullshit over here.......Just folks tryinta learn , do better and help .......

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

C

CLOWD11

Ok now what is the gpw for said aquation?
Doesnt seem very scientific if it leaves 50 days flapping around in the breeze, suggesting it be used for the next years veg, it will throw out my yearly calculations.
I need to know how you calc the wattage used in those 315 days. What if i grow enough for myself and pack up my grow for 6 months of the year, does that mean my gpw has just halved?

With a mother,clone, and veg room as one! And a flower room with 5 day old rooted clones being flipped immediately I'd go with the smaller plants and larger amounts if yield was my goal!

I would have two 4ft high level beds happening,,,,, I find it strange no one has tried it yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts