What's new

Anti surveillance thread

supermanlives

Veteran
no i was just curious your method for guessing the speed. mass is a joke when ya get popped.long as you aint got record or caught actually selling . expect probation,drug classes and fines. all part of the game. i grew lots of weed there. if i was as paranoid as you i would quit growing . humming birds really? good luck man

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
I understand you are just being cautious and such. I used to get super paranoid back ifew years back when I saw a helicopter flying in the area flying in the area or above the house And I used to get so paranoid I used to flick the hps lights off n shit thinking there scans n checking for heat signatures and such lol so tell me about it I was nuts . So I understand paranoia. But you gotta think rationally also. Be careful but don't over analyze. Cause it will just make it worse or even. Law of attraction think bad things bad things happen. Think positive .positive happens

nugghead

The other night I heard a helicopter over my house at about 2:20 AM. That is very unusual - don't recall it ever happening before - and I thought of this thread and laughed to myself.

The next day I read in the local paper that a multi-thousand plant indoor op got busted about a half mile from where I live, in the direction I heard the chopper. So sometimes it's not paranoia.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah sometimes it's not paranoia. Just good instincts. Like you said u heard a choose and then an op guess busted. That's some scary shut I def don't. Like helicopters they don't fly around unless there is a specific reason. They always make me nervous sometimes

OhighO

I hope you can get over your fear and paranoia man! Air traffic is just part of the world we live in. I don't have any numbersbut air surveillance is mostly used to find outdoor crops. I know flir is used for indoor but most bust come from use of a C I... Surround your self with solid people and breathe a little early...

supermanlives

Veteran
put aside money for fines,drug classes and probation. thats about the worst your gonna get . then start smoking some indiga and laugh . you aint in the deep south or anything.lol

Space Toker

Veteran
I understand you are just being cautious and such. I used to get super paranoid back ifew years back when I saw a helicopter flying in the area flying in the area or above the house And I used to get so paranoid I used to flick the hps lights off n shit thinking there scans n checking for heat signatures and such lol so tell me about it I was nuts . So I understand paranoia. But you gotta think rationally also. Be careful but don't over analyze. Cause it will just make it worse or even. Law of attraction think bad things bad things happen. Think positive .positive happens

yes man exactly, finally someone who acknowledges that they understand me and not think I am some good late night joke! I too have flicked lights off before! :D excellent advice, thanks man!

no i was just curious your method for guessing the speed. mass is a joke when ya get popped.long as you aint got record or caught actually selling . expect probation,drug classes and fines. all part of the game. i grew lots of weed there. if i was as paranoid as you i would quit growing . humming birds really? good luck man

well the first part of your post was helpful and then...
but anyway, thanks for reassuring me and I just know this area very well and distances to certain points well and also have a great abilility to estimate distances! :) And yes I love hummingbirds. I was making a joking reference to some thread that said hummingbird drones were right around the corner.

The other night I heard a helicopter over my house at about 2:20 AM. That is very unusual - don't recall it ever happening before - and I thought of this thread and laughed to myself.

The next day I read in the local paper that a multi-thousand plant indoor op got busted about a half mile from where I live, in the direction I heard the chopper. So sometimes it's not paranoia.

Holy shit man, I would freak out if that ever happened here. Well it did but that was like 15 or more years ago and don't think I had anything to worry about at the time and found out after the fact.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ST2_zps5490d5b6.jpg

Last edited:

myiqis55

Well even though I feel you are toying with me, I will play along. I saw how fast the chopper moved from one point to another about 5 seconds it took to move a half mile. Then I did some math. I actually calculated 360 but rounded off to 350. I saw the distance and saw that it was exactly the same distance as a neighbors house that is exactly a half mile away. When I look at the night sky at night, I see the stars and feel I can tell the distance not in exact distance but can tell this dimmer star is 3 times more distance to that brighter one, I see them that much farther away and wish some astronomer gave me a chance to prove it! :D OK now that you really feel you know I am nuts instead of just suspecting as much, I will continue. Flip all the planes and choppers the bird, all the while saying rather loudly "go to hell you son of a bitch! Crash and burn you piece of shit!" I am peaceful most of the time though! :D
No spotlights here but if you really did have a problem with them glad they caught the game poachers or whatever they were!

OK today, an unusually peaceful day for the most part, except a really low night plane maybe an hour ago, and earlier in the afternoon did notice a chopper sound. Went and checked and saw this one once or twice before, an olive green one flying one pass directly overhead but high with some long tubular thing on the side. It had a white square with a red cross in the center. At first I thought it an army medic chopper then it looked like the symbol for Red Cross but I did not know they had choppers. Anyway, that was interesting along with the batman mobile like planes I keep seeing high but really noisy now and then. An aircraft enthusiast would really have a great time here, maybe they will test drive a UFO over my place soon, cant wait! ;) I saw somewhere a thread a while back on how they plan to use dragonflies and hummingbirds of all things as models for mini drones. I see a lot of hummingbirds and they seem to fly by the windows and look in a lot more than they used to when checking out a bright ornament in the window or something... are these drones spying on me? :D Even I am not that paranoid, I love those guys they are such amazing little birds and I will miss them when they leave for the season any day now! peace

hahahah the fastest a chopper can fly is 130-150 mph. and that is hauling with tailwind. lay of whatever your on for a bit

Space Toker

Veteran
There was just now a while plain semi-compact vehicle sitting right at the end of my drive for at least a half hour from when I noticed it. I was out for a walk and saw it, I came back 5 minutes or so later and it is still sitting there. I then drove down and they stayed there, a man and a smiling blonde middle aged woman (driver) who was writing or sketching something on a pad or pad-like device and I was getting beeps on my radar detector. I drove around the block and they were still there, I could barely get in and out of the drive! I called my brother and left a message and they took off. I went back down after to make sure they were really gone and I got no radar beeps then. If it were someone visiting the neighbors, they would have pulled in their drive. Instead, they were just sitting in the car all that time behind tinted windows. I wonder if they were watching the mailbox or some other damn thing, but probably some eccentric artist sketching the hillside. peace

supermanlives

Veteran
only a really bad surveilance crew would make it that obvious. you wont see a professional crew. now if they wanna fuck with ya than then maybe. i got harrassed by a few undercovers after beating their case in court. fuckers followed me around for like 6 months. i moved and cut all ties with old friends they might know about.no more issues. a big fuck you to detective morales. cant touch this

Space Toker

Veteran
The way this day is going, I wouldn't rule out anything. Just found out I got a short term ban at another site for "pm harassment" when the guy was the one harassing me and trying to force me to agree with his views or I would be banned (and I was just trying to be friendly and make peace)! He should be banned but he is one of the owners.

Anyway back to the topic at hand. I admit it, why were they so obvious if they were spies? And why did they not take off the instant they saw me and instead allow me to drive right up to them? I was tempted to get out and ask what they were doing but was worried that could lead to more problems. What could they have been doing though? The guy was younger than the woman and chunky. I am pretty sure he had shades on and that the woman did not but not sure anymore! But that sucked that you were followed for 6 months! I am glad you are safe and secure now! I have thought off and on that I was at times followed and watched but when this has been going on for 10 or 15 years about as likely as winning the powerball! :D

sso

Veteran
just relax dude. push those thoughts away, stop checking everything.

just live your life.

what you think is gonna get people´s attention?

some guy who´s just going about his life.
or this paranoid feller who´s always looking at everything and everyone suspiciously and looking all jumpy? (heck they might think you are a serial killer or something.)

if they cant see the grow or the light from it, nor smell it.
whats to worry about?

people dont recognize when people are on weed eitherway.
even when its a fresh kid thats stoned out of his gourd, they just get asked if they slept last night.
does anyone know? no? then you are fine. specially on some hillhouse in the fucking country. ;) (kinda jealous actually.)

just go smoke some more and then do something interesting or fun. that or maybe work on the house and garden or something.

take your mind off it, push those thoughts away and replace them with good one´s.

Space Toker

Veteran
excellent advice sso! I mean it seems like common sense but sometimes you just need to hear it anyway! I have to live my life and can't do that or won't live much longer at this rate. So I will just relax. thanks for saying this in a helpful way. peace man

supermanlives

Veteran
people dont recognize when people are on weed eitherway.
even when its a fresh kid thats stoned out of his gourd, they just get asked if they slept last night.
does anyone know? no? then you are fine. specially on some hillhouse in the fucking country. ;) (kinda jealous actually.)

when i aint stoned to the bone. i have had lots of friends ask me if i was sick or something lol and i have only been asked about weed when sober by cops. not one time high as hell did they ever ask me LOL strange huh ?

sso

Veteran
excellent advice sso! I mean it seems like common sense but sometimes you just need to hear it anyway! I have to live my life and can't do that or won't live much longer at this rate. So I will just relax. thanks for saying this in a helpful way. peace man

thanks, not a problem. common sense isnt that common though, its just , that its so damn simple when you find it out..
but sometimes the simple things are by far the hardest to spot, so dont worry about it. i learn something new every day myself.
been where you are at too. (or i wouldnt have the advise.;))

when i aint stoned to the bone. i have had lots of friends ask me if i was sick or something lol and i have only been asked about weed when sober by cops. not one time high as hell did they ever ask me LOL strange huh ?

high as fuck, stoned as fuck, one time i got stopped by the cops and i was high on ecstasy, speed, weed and maybe some pills and had bunch in the car.
the guys just asked me a few questions and let me go.

one time a cop stopped me early in the morning, so stoned i was gonna rest my arm on something and i missed! :)
just told him i was really tired after having driven someone to town and had even to go to work the next morning (in a few hours.)
course i mentioned first that it was a job with shifts (day and night.)
(i mentioned it cause thats what cops do too, shifts, connects me with the fellah sharing something.)

we had a chat and i left, stoned to the bone and car full of weed. :)

people dont notice anything unless its out of the ordinary, someone with red eyes and looking sleepy in this stressed out world, is ordinary.

some with huge eyestones in a brightly lit place is not.
(while if the place was darkish, other people would never notice even if you had great big googly eyes from all the drugs you just did, just would notice if you started behaving like an ass or something. and even then just probably attribute it to you being an ass or drunk.)

probably a good idea to drink a bit of booze when you do drugs. lol

though on the huge eyestones thing, id probably just say i just came from the eyedoctor and he gave me these drops, "darn cant a see a thing now, but thanks for thinking im on drugs, just made my day pal." :)

sso

Veteran

this is quite true.

very insightful, stress and worry are a huge killer.

just look at politicians

all day long, they have to keep up an image (sound familiar?)

and lie and shit.

and usually, they get grey hairs much faster than normal folk.

reason why we dont get the gray hair as fast and live longer and happier, is because of the weed (and because we are not doing this out of greed for power (very bad for the body.))

but then again, if more politicians smoked weed, we wouldnt be in this mess.

Latest posts

Latest posts