What's new

Anti know-it-all dumbass thread

BORNaSMOKER

Just a quick thread to try an make people think twice before posting in help forums with little or no knowledge of the subject.

I'm sick of churning through tons of comments by people who make false claims and post misleading info.

Why is it that some people feel they have to get involved even though they don't even know what they are talking about? and others are happy to admit they are simply students in the great school of growing?

I'm the latter as I have very little to offer above a basic level and really appreciate knowledgable people telling me how to help my garden. I'm just tired of listening to immature ammateurs butting in!!!

Rant over

comments welcome

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Just a quick thread to try an make people think twice before posting in help forums with little or no knowledge of the subject.

I'm sick of churning through tons of comments by people who make false claims and post misleading info.

Why is it that some people feel they have to get involved even though they don't even know what they are talking about? and others are happy to admit they are simply students in the great school of growing?

I'm the latter as I have very little to offer above a basic level and really appreciate knowledgable people telling me how to help my garden. I'm just tired of listening to immature ammateurs butting in!!!

Rant over

comments welcome

Hmmmm

You're both a student AND a critic of just what is viable information and what is not ?

Interesting...

no-shit-sherlock.jpg

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
As the local President of the Association of Super Smart Help Order League of Enthusiasts ("ASSHOLES") I would like to remind you that just because you haven't been able to garner the results are dedicated members have been so kind to offer you for free, this is no reason to disparage us as we mean well and we are all knowing.

Just ask me. I've been an ASSHOLE for years. If you don't like my free advice, give me your home address and I'll send you a consulting bill. You pay the bill and then you can bitch, but as long as it is free - and coming from a certified ASSHOLE - you have no right to complain... ;)

Goodnight, Johnboy.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Well I was going to offer some sound advice, but now you've gone and insulted my intelligence! What possible need would a man of genius such as myself to bother with trivial details such as facts, when only common sense and a well rounded intellect are necessary to deduce conclusions that are obviously beyond your chimp like powers of deduction?

Good day sir!

C

Classyathome

As a highschool drop out, with an IQ over genius, and a very small penis - I can say uncategorically say;

There - you all suck donkey balls, and no-one can prove me wrong...

j/k - I have a very large penis...

Latest posts

Latest posts