What's new

anti anxiety?

phan

My two cents as far as a strain would have to be Grape Ape or Afgooey, these give me the sedation of an indica, but keep me up enough to have fun and feel happy. I have suffered with anxiety for a long time, sometimes being high in public adds to it, but other times the panic comes for unidentified reasons. I will also add that eliminating sugar (in all forms) even seriously reducing my fruit intake, has helped immensely. Definitely stay away from high fructose corn syrup! Exercise has also always helped to decrease my panic attacks. I know it is difficult, but eliminating caffine has also made a huge difference.

kyndone

this thread must already exist but its worth a reiteration.

, thanks for starting this thread, if there are others, please let me know.
my g-friend and i both have pretty bad anxiety, but hers was much more worse than mine, ( to the point that she didnt want to go very far from the house ), but we have been learning from, and helping one another to deal with it.
but the fruit she says helps her, and also sleep the whole night is "Bubba berry kush", i dont care too much for it, cause it puts me to sleep, when i dont want to sleep, i have tried a sativa that acually kept me on a good level, that was called " blue dream ", but ultimately i think the people who said you just have to try different strains out are correct, unfortunately unless you get lucky and find a good one the first try. good luck, i know it is a battle, but im happy i can be here at I.C., a couple clicks and i got all kinds of info. :)

I have anxiety also and DJ Shorts Flo works for me. Also a great day time smoke so if you get anxiety during the day you can smoke and still function.

Maijah

i have anxiety bad, i went to the doctor and told him i self medicate with about 2 grams a day for my anxiety (im not in a pro-mary state),and lately iv'e been hindered due to jobsite restrictions so he put me on 4 mg of clonazepam a day, and let me say this i am not a fan, sure it helps with my anxiety but im walkin around like a zombie. I can't wait to finish this job and get back on regular meds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have herd flo is a great anti anxiety MED. He makes Lots of Sativa plants. All the investigation I have looked into says Indica plants are what u need for anxiety?

Croissant

nah apollo 11 is clear and c99 is racy.
I also tried the bubba berry kush and I thought it was fairly anti anxiety certain phenos of og kush dont seem to cause anxiety either.

when it comes to clone onlys it depends on the variant because there are so many crosses or s1s out there under the same label

but i havnt found anything better than dj shorts goods and yumboldt

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will speculate based on the genes involved that the cross Phillthy is making right now of Strawberry Cough x Swt #4 = seriously awesome anti-anxiety meds. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts