What's new

Another want to move to CO thread

Jhhnn

Veteran
Couldn't agree more! Ironically, the majority of new customers that walk through the door at the gro sto are baby boomers my parents age, either on the verge of retiring or fresh from doing so. Many of them moved here specifically so that could grow in peace! Some of my coworkers think the influx of old-timers is annoying but helping them out truly brings a smile to my face! :biggrin:

Gotta remember, we're from the 60's, when all of this really started. Growing up & having jobs & kids & responsibilities changed a lot of people's behaviors, but not their desires. Doing time is a tough way to raise your kids. With that out of the way & legal no hassle growing in Colorado, we'll see a lot of it, particularly with Boomers who have means & independent incomes. That'll basically be me, after I retire in December, but I don't have to move.

They'll increase cashflow in the state, bring in outside money which is good for our economy in general. Any who bring their businesses with them probably won't be drug testing employees, either.

Latest posts

Latest posts