What's new

Another volcano thread

high_hopes

I'm buying my volcano this week. Easy vs solid valve? Can some explain the difference and what I should go with? This vap will be for me only.

I assume the volcano comes with instructions as I have never used one before.

Thanks.

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
they are fairly easy to use. i have the easy valve. i usually just fill up the screen and throw some kief on top and let it rip.

marx2k

Veteran
After the first 2 times of using it, you get the hang of it. I have the solid valve on the old-style (non-digital) 'cano and it's a solid winner :)

My buddy just got one and we both agree the effect is more like having eaten a brownie for every bag you inhale.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
they should really make a volcano with something else besides a bag, maybe a tube or glass chamber. ive seen a few pix on here of some cool customized volcanos.

marx2k

Veteran
Pirate138 said:
they should really make a volcano with something else besides a bag, maybe a tube or glass chamber. ive seen a few pix on here of some cool customized volcanos.

I like the bag. It's light and it allows me to sit on the couch, hit up the XBox 360 and sip on it for an hour or so. It allows you to detach yourself from the base machine and do other things with bag in hand.

Tronic

id also love any input on this thread, this is what i've gathered so far with random research on the internet:

easy: orange, diff type of bowlpiece chamber, pre-attached bags (@ stores/bickle $59 for 6 so ~ 10/bag) the easy valve kit comes with 5 bags and the bowlpiece/mouthpiece needed to use them on any volcano

solid: classic older one, clips on, clips off, attach bag by hand, bags ~$10 for 15 or so i believe (s/b website again).

I believe the newer digital ones ship with easy valve standard, which are obvioiusly easier to use.

now the real question is, how long do these bags last?

also, any more real world experiences with either/or valve?

thanks

t

Old Soul

Veteran
You can get either Volcano with either valve. I have an original before they came out with the easy bag but from what I can see easy means way more expensive. I don't even restock with the german bags on a roll. I buy the large oven bags from the grocery store because that is all they are. If I want a party bag I buy the turkey oven bags. They are made by Reynolds. I would get the solid valve and buy oven bags when done with the roll. 5 large oven bags for $2.50. I like to change my bag every two weeks, sometimes weekly as the Volcano is all I use now. Those easy bags would be expensive as much as I go through them. My two cents.

Peace

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pirate138 said:
Here's pics of the VaporDome, it's on eBay right now @ about $200

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
well i said it the the other thread whe it is but that thing is far out. Only sownside it does make the cano look like a piece of smoking paraphanalia which is definately one thing thats about the volcano is it doesnt.... if it was in ur kitchen cupoboard and someone only caught a glance theyd thind it was a juicer or something....
But that bubble is still awsome.... Imagaine the Hookah smoking caterpillar in alice in wonderland.... now imagine what hed be smoking if the BORG had assimilated him lol hey presto you have the wonderful contraption above....
as mister burns would say while rubbing his hands together..... Eeeexcellent

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
harris5 said:
Hi Stoner4life.

Is this yours? If it is how do you find it?
No, not mine harris.
I looked up 'Volcano' on eBay & that came up along with everything else.