What's new

Another rock pool

1madtrapper

Kinda slow today arthritis kicking my butt with the rain coming and cooler temps I thought this aft is a gd time to rest and do a lil reading.Here is a method I started to use a cpl years ago just did this new plot today.Some are self watering depending on the springs in the area.These spots are very good spots with great drainage and endless soild channels it should let the girls grow to the max.pics start to finish kinda.

Digger down deep remove all the large rocks for end walls.

then after you are just left with native soil.

Then digg it to the bottom pick out the gold put them in safe for later.. then add the water crystals

1madtrapper

Then chicken crap and lime fine and granual

fill er up with promix..I bring it all in over the winter on snowmachine hide em under evergreens kick some snow on the bags and no one will ever notice.

And the big bags use them inside out as they are black inside in the swamp bags

Cheers

1madtrapper

well that's pretty sad..forgot to update this well I have been busy somewhat her eis a update on this new to me spot.
I think this was taken around the 13th of july

Cheers

1madtrapper

Well here is a pic from this morning of this spot

the low side..

here is a diff spot with a plant in the native soil....with a touch of goodness from trapper..

Cheers

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So sick!! Thanks for posting the tips :tiphat:

Any feeding or extra watering later in flower?

1madtrapper

So sick!! Thanks for posting the tips :tiphat:

Any feeding or extra watering later in flower?

When I check on em I try to give them a few pails of fert we shall see how this patch turns out as it was a lil dry there compaired to others similar spots I have done but the water crystals seem to be helping. I plan to give them good shot of nute's on the next visit.Cheers

Do you study/practice permaculture or just came up with this on a whim? Its amazing to see this actually being done with cannabis. Great work.

1madtrapper

Sorry guys got busy for a few months...anyhow these turned out great and I will post up what I got of pics from them. Although I never took to many pics in the end as I was super busy.

I got a few more let me look, Cheers