What's new

Another one bites the dust

Japanfreakier

Veteran
So on TV the other night a Tokyo grower was busted. The kid was a fucking idiot so it really can't be helped. He was first arrested for speeding on his bike when he was carrying grass. Lesson for you here. Growers must get into the habit of not breaking traffic laws. The police put all his leafs and garbage into the mix when the weighed it and came out with a whopping 2.5 kilos. Yee-hee. The fool was a horticulture student to boot, and he couldn't grow. Not only does fools like that get caught, they make it worse for everybody else, bringing unwanted attention. If you are an idiot....don't grow.

duggy

Youch. You don't hear about it too often, but once in a while somebody just has to do something stupid and get themselves on the news. Couple times a year, maybe. With the head shops selling seeds, I'd say there's a good portion of the growers who don't get caught. Or maybe it just doesn't make the news. . .

Not an idiot, not an idiot,
duggy

Japanfreakier

Veteran
and another one does another does, another bites the dust.

Grower used a home-made reflector with an hid lamp in an enclosed space without proper ventilation. Fire department came to his house 'cause the fire alarm went off. Was growing 7 plants and had dried buds in the apartment.

da da da another one bites the dust

Japanfreakier

Veteran
That made me laugh too when I read the amount, and the fact that they were splitting it with 6 people. Shit, it takes 5 lines of Tokyo coke just to get going.

sirharrynuggz

Out of curiousity... what kind of penalties are these people looking at? I've never heard about the drug laws over there. They aren't worse than here (US), are they?

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Not as bad as the US. These people have a good chance of getting probation and kicked out of the country imediatly there after. They will never be granted a visa again.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
A Japanese friend was arrested with a lot more shit on him than that and he got probation. They are more likely to throw the book as they say at foriegners, but this amount, split 6 ways is will actually help them I think. The way the Japanese courts work is that the offender must show remorse and apologize for their crimes. The best way to prove this is by spilling the beans. The first guy was obviously scared shitless and quickly named everyone.

brooklyn

that just shows u, once a bitch nigga always a bitch nigga, no matter what country they flee 2! so by droppin dime does he get kicked out quicker? i hope he catches bird flu of the mouth...free the nova 5!

3chomes

japanfreakier, thanks. Yeah, I saw that a couple weeks back. What? Some more foreigners get busted for dope in Jp? No way!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts