What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another micro grow by hush

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
xfLOXo9.jpg

vgEGakO.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I did a little more LST today. I also flipped the timer to 12/12, so tonight flowering begins. Things are off to a good start, and I'm impressed with the coloration of this pheno under low lighting. No variegating going on this time.

bwiplYS.jpg

oljhRhU.jpg

jump /injack

Veteran
Hush, these are clones of that pretty girl that looked like she had a spot light on her, that that one from a couple of months back?

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
These are clones of the one Blueberry plant from my Peak Seeds grow out that I called the "albino pheno" and then eventually the "variegated pheno." It would seem that under low lighting there are actual colors coming out instead of the washed-out yellow/white color that it displayed under the 1000hps.

unk1

Oh man, looking good! What a coincidence that i'm puffing on some blueberry right now.... definitely going to watch this one.

C

Cinderella Man

Sweet grows hush... looking forward to watching this blueberry turn out!

After reading your threads, I just picked up a 135w Apollo that I'm going to use in my 24"x20" (not usually full) veg cab. Seems like it will have a better footprint, be a little more efficient, and much less adjusting than the 4 - 23w CFL's I'm using right now...

How far away from the plants do you keep it when you're vegging?

Keep up the great show!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Yeah this 135w light would be perfect for that sized veg cab. I would keep it about 24 inches above them to start and then adjust from there if they seem like they are stretching. I'm actually considering using this one for the same purpose, eventually.

unk1

oooo they really picked up the pace there! hard to believe it looks this good 3 weeks after they were just little guys.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Last night I pollinated a couple of branches. One got Northern Skunk dust, the other got Sweet Skunk dust. 'Twould be nice to get some seeds and try out some new hybrids.

Latest posts

Latest posts