What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Embracing the Suck.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
No house building on that, just playing. Storms now lava flows I think GH may not come this year at all. On days it rains at your place it is clear here. Still looking like a dry winter.

Casper808

Will I see you give more than I can take?
Will I only harvest some?
As the days fly past will we lose our grasp
Or fuse it in the sun?

Old haole tearing it up...almost pau here ....Anada week maybe...skogi gettin small kine hype goin as it gets out der......carry the water and chop da wood..cheeeeeeeeeeee

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been smoking the urkle/dream while clipping and running things in my head
i am surprised.
its leafy.
but under the leaves, lies therein buds that strongly have urkle resemblance... the silvery blue hue, the soft and fruity smell (its not BAM PURPLE smell... but it is there)
you can tell is got the blue dream in there because of the high (not being very body)
i think the blue dream in it keeps it from molding up and attracting rot like other purple stuff seems to attract.
while i would not advise to build your house on the blue dream urkle, i would like to see how it does in the fall and winter months....
ill have weight tally later today or tomorrow... and when i post them, well nobody knows hahaha
when I'm done dealing with my stuffs ill creep back online and spill it

aloha
love your family while you can
you can't pick them

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Looking forward to it Greyskull. Maybe build a cabin on it. We will be trying it this winter for sure one thing about them is they are the first to show roots in the cloner. Surf will put some out in the bush for the Puna mold test. Latters

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Urkle is a fast rooter. Made south fork seed collective made Urkle x (bombthreat x chemdog 4bx3) looking forward to what's in those.

Casper808

Urkle smurkle......skundawg ,valley,gogi,skogi,dog and Pog bes of bes on dis rock.old haole busier than a two peckered rabbit.all da bes to Hawaii nei .blessins and grateful .da ghost.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Haha I'm gonna love the look on your face this winter after I break your mouth with these tasty mainland flowers !!!!! Yes !!!

Big up maui family !!!'

Casper808

Aloha nui.im sure they are awesome,but after years of seeing more mainland weed than the average bear....Hawaii outdoor long season rules..no questions..verified time and time again buy lots of NorCal brokers and growers....Shootz a smoke session in honor of lord Shivas Ganga army.bes of luck and big up Hawaii nei.

Casper808

Aloha ...no offense but Hawaii outdoor long season has broke more mouts den any other kine weed on da planet.afta years of experience with NorCal herbs....seen more than thr average bear...straight up stronger,thicker,more crystal,more Hawaiian punch...I am wishing you da bes from da rock..look forward to smoke sesh...shooooootz

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Gotta agree and I grew in Cali.
Nothin' beats Hawaiian long season.
That's why I moved here.

So, please, Mr' Backyard Farmer, bring it!
We'll go head to head. :D

Aloha nui,
Weeze

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I already have and would gladly again.

Many people who tried my bud on my last visit did t know I was bringing it from Cali till I told them...

Looking forward to breaking mouths

oldhaole

Veteran
I already have and would gladly again.

Many people who tried my bud on my last visit did t know I was bringing it from Cali till I told them...

Looking forward to breaking mouths

Oh Boy.... I know better than this... but I ain't that smart.....

Let's go over this once more.

It's not personal. It's NOT a pissing contest.

Two identical clones. You grow one there, outside, then beam yourself here, where you grow the other clone. You do your best job possible there, using everything Northern California has available, and then, here, do the same.

Then the great Sky Wizzard... who we've already established is a chick, that doesn't particularly like you, says that you can only have one of the two clones for next months smoke. She wants the other.

Which one you gonna give her?

While you think of a way out of that box, let me go over this once more.

What it is not.... is the strain, or the grower.

What it is.... the simple fact is we are a thousand miles closer to the equator. That's the big thing. Our sun is more intense than yours. We are surrounded at every direction by water. The air and water are clean. And of course the soil. All that stuff they say about volcanic soil? It's true. I don't get why most growers there find the need to bring in large trucks of store bought soil and ammendments. Why doesn't all that stuff you need to add already come included?

So come on down. One thing you gotta do in any job, to do it well, is believe in yourself. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now which clone you gonna give up?

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Well you guys already have og Kush that was brought from the mainland so how about I do some og Kush in my Rube Goldberg device and we will just compare.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Now you started it. I'll be coming over for this, I have smoked a few good Cal pot but most looks unreal but lacks the punch. So it would be nice to smoke some of your weed BYF. Mine may not taste the best but will knock you dick in the dirt. But who really cares but us guys. lol BYF come over here and I will take you up close and personal to the lava we poke sticks in it, or stone out at 13,000 ft looking down on those Maui boys. Aloha

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I wasn't trying to start anything...old haole is just kinda a curmudgeon but that's ok. I can see how green harvest and alL the bullshit associated with living on a tourist destination for your whole life can make you that way..maui no ka oi right?

I already been to maui and smoked out with grey skull and old haole , it was a cool experience and I know all parties involved loved it. Big island sounds fun ! We puffed tough at Haleakala crater and it was cool!

When we went to go see Gabriel Iglesias Aloha Fluffy at MCC and Local peeps were walking up asking for flowers based on the smell being put in the air !! They were mainland grown ! Oops!

It's all love ! I am installing 24000+ watts of Phillips GreenPower 1000W to my Rube Goldberg device to get some equatorial intensity going , so don't worry , I. Equalizing the playing field

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Do you know daflynhawaayn ? Frost is da bomb I grew frost x great white shark and it was some beast plants ..wish I still had more seeds