What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another Crappy Day in Paradise..... Do it Again.

Casper808

Ho brah...mean kine rain...happy aloha friday to all...OH garden looks stacked...Krazy kine.....shoots OH and Greyskull bes upcountry Ganga farmers

Casper808

HEAD peanut we are getting dumped on as well.nice electric koolaid acid show las few nights.sometimes the universe smiles on us and other times it shits on our heads........aloha to all da Hawaiian Ganga farmers...............shoooootz

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Light show going on now and got the green house floor cleaned.
004 (1024x1024).jpg

009 (1024x1024).jpg

012 (1024x1024).jpg

420Stylez

wow... just reading the conversations has me missing the islands... so in fashion.. Howz it, Bruddahz! I recently left Oahu when my wife got out of the Army. I ran a firm called Medical Horticulture Consulting. I would help people grow their medicine and get them clones at a reasonable donation... i miss the slow pace of the island along with the Aloha from everyone i met... im definitely going to be visiting this grow some more... keep up the good work! ... Shootz!

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Got my new card yesterday and saw the Doc on June 7 th they are a little behind I think
And here comes another storm.

Casper808

Beautiful dis mornin....time to take what can before storm....snails and more snails...buggahs are all ovah......OH give us one update
Shoootz

JackCough

Safety meeting

Safety meeting

Is that an extension cord in a puddle DB?
:lightning:
I flooded a whole room once due to a timer failure. 2 inches of water plugs and cords and ballasts on the floor and a smell that said glad I wasn't in there when the lights turned on.
Anyhoodle I also watched welders when I lived in Thailand plug 220v arc welders in with stripped bare Romex ends and weld standing in puddles with just slippahz on and they seemed to do just fine.
Maybe it's an OH inspired security system what the hell do I know.
Aloha

oldhaole

Veteran
Be Careful What You Ask For.....

Be Careful What You Ask For.....

An update? Now? I got a zillion things to do. A small pile of weed that needs to get trimmed, starts that need to be up potted, another pile of trim waiting to blast, places to go, people to see. And you think I got the time to stop for an update?

I suppose I gotta. Brought you this far, kill the buzz to quit now. No, why quit now?

Hang on, I got a list......of reasons to quit now.

Summer. What a joke. This Summer is really just a hot, humid, nasty, Winter. The worm turned alright.... because it got flooded out. What happened was what happens every El Nino. Our High, the one that provides our Tradewinds, now lives in the Gulf of Alaska. That allows all of the wet slop from the Tropics, to set up house on top of us. And never leave.

It has been spectacular though. Lightning, thunder, all day, every day.

It doesn't look to get any better anytime soon. The slop from the last system is scheduled to pull out just before the next shipment of slop arrives..... along with the seventh Hurricane of the season.

We had a Winter, seven, or eight years back with 40 days of rain. This year Mother Nature wants to try it in Summer. Lucky us. If it ain't raining, it will, but if it ain't raining it is humid as hell. East Coast humidity.

The thieves have been back. Twice. First time a broad daylight raid, which didn't work out too well. For them. It took the dogs about thirty seconds to get on it and drive them off. Last time was couple of nights back, during the storm, they came up in the rain, and found that I too knew it was gonna storm, and since I can harvest before the rain, I didn't wait, and had pretty much picked everything near ready..... no sense run it thru the storm.

So, Rips, rain, rot,

There's your update.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dirtboy808

Veteran
You described this summer well. The extension cord in water works well for the rippers.
Shit get 2 more hurricanes coming. Next week could be interesting. Mahalo for the update.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sure sounds soggy on your island! We had terrible rains this spring followed by cool weather now beading into fall. No summer to speak of.

These rippers need a comeuppance, like a big one. Maybe some lead poisoning. Love the electrified water lmao! Talk about lightning!!

Sounds like you have your hands full, so I'll leave you to your chores. Be safe and best vibes my friend!

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Cheese and onions!
It looks like they are ganging up on us from 3 sides!

Meh, I no sked dem!

Well, perhaps a tiny bit. :)

A.,
W.

oldhaole

Veteran
Yea I know....

That last one leaves a lot the be desired. Even I can see it, And I am thick as the proverbial brick. Please, feel free, go head, say it.

What a shitty update. You wait patiently, politely, I pop up, say fuck you all, go away. Not one of my better moments.

Blame it on the humidity. Is it just me or does this weather just make you want to beat, well, anybody, over the head with a bat for absolutely no good reason? That and the rain. Waiting to take plants before they mold, or disappear, worse yet can be, draining.

Wana know what I found out today?

First off, when "something" falls off of the airplane just ahead of you, get ready to sit in a long line waiting while the powers that be find out what it was, and clean up the runway.

picture.php

I know, But I just thought this was funny as hell. Here's a shitty pic of 3000 or so pissed of people, sitting in a quarter billion bucks or so of fancy equipment..... all going nowhere fast. The tails keep on going back to the right. Fourteen of 'em.

Second of all we are all playing on the same course. Not a single outdoor grower escaped these storms. No, every last one has had the same rain related crap happening to them. Everyone is grateful that something came through, sure quality took a hit, but it was across the board. The HNL trip was enlightening.

Put it this way.... a little gratitude for what you thought was not gratitude worthy, that makes the shitty year a bit easier to swallow.

Ignacio looks to miss North. But I'm sure it won't miss us enough to drag another pile of slop weather over us for all of next week.

Oh well.

Last question to the peanut gallery.

Has anyone, that you know as dependable, you know, not a case of some guy knows some guy, has Green Harvest actually bothered a Legal grow on private property, and checked cards this year? I'd like to know, knock wood, because they don't seem to give much of a shit anymore. Not that it matters, this rain is far more effective at messing our trip up than they ever could.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
I know no one, but a guy got busted by vice on Wed with the shit load. It was on the news. I'm guessing they say his plants during GH, unless they were blind.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Heck I don't even hear rumor of it.
'course, I don't get out much.

The other thing puzzling is their thundering absence on Kona side.
Have not seen them here all this year.

Aloha,
Wee

SurfdOut

Veteran
They flew South Kona, matter of fact just got a text from Captain Cook saying sounds like flying ....but probably something else. No compliance checks that I am aware of. The "dispensary" in Mountainview did get home invaded by non badge wearing thugs as well. Please go away hurricanes as you are fucking my serenity.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
word is a chopper was in haiku this week and took out some plants
trying to get more solid word from the boyz

aloha

word is a chopper was in haiku this week and took out some plants
trying to get more solid word from the boyz

aloha

Shwaggy man.. Hope its just rumors. Dr. Mastriaoni told me last year that their funding was pretty much cut.. Still see them flying around Lahaina every so often tho so idk..

What GS were u at the Hyatt recently with ur fam?

Latest posts

Latest posts