What's new

another 6000w BudBunker grow show - Ebb/Flow SOG tables

that dog the one in the bong picture! I love that dog! its an olde english pure bred if i am not mistaken? where does one go about finding a pooch like that?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
that dog the one in the bong picture! I love that dog! its an olde english pure bred if i am not mistaken? where does one go about finding a pooch like that?

You are mistaken. Thats a French Bulldog if I am not mistaken. Or maybe a Boston terrier..i doubt it tho.

Stay Safe

BudBunker

Thanks guys. My piggy, he is a hybrid French/English Bulldog. He still has his balls. I have been trying to find him a wifey, but have had zero success finding another dog that looks like him. The first time i saw my piggy i knew he was my dog. He was at my girlfreinds best freinds house when i went to pick her up. I saw him so i actually got out of my car to pet him. He was terrified of me and wouldnt let me get near him, as with anyone else he didnt know. For about 2 weeks I whinned to my girlfreind about this dog, thinking of ways to steal him lol. Waking up in the morning, first thing outta my mouth... He will be mine. Not even 2 weeks later she gets a call from her freind saying she put her dog on craigslist, and would sell him too me for $200! Was there in an instant, forced him to love me, and now he wont let me out of his sight.

Kushed

sweeet setup man. I know you've probably answered this before, but how do you keep such a big supply of clones? Just a few big moms? I just have problems keeping my moms longer than a few months

T

THC_Decapitator

nice piece , do you no who made it ?
id post my glass , but it gives away my identity .

You have a insane sea of green , watching them bud up will be fun .

BudBunker

sweeet setup man. I know you've probably answered this before, but how do you keep such a big supply of clones? Just a few big moms? I just have problems keeping my moms longer than a few months

Well this grow was cloned from day7 flower from my last grow.

Kushed

Ok, that makes perfect sense. Thats kinda what Im doing now and it seems like it works best cause I can throw the plants in flower and take clones for the next round. Thanks for answerin my question man

No way I have a freind that has a certified Olde English Bully most beautiful loving great personality greatest dog you could have and I have been doggy sitting so she promised me a pup from her first litter I'll let her know about your stud for sure...

When cloning this method have you noticed a genetic drift? I have heard that after 7 times of cloning generations the strain looses potency? have you expeirenced this?

M

moses224

I am getting bits and pieces.... we have very similoar operations from what i can make out and assume....do you plan on spreading plants out in flower? If so how many per tray? good vibes my man

HeLLMuTT

Just finished reading all your journals, all filled with great knowledge. Very cool.

Figured I'd give the thread a healthy bump and grab a seat.

New room looks great too.

BudBunker

Day 1 flower

Day 1 flower

Well its been awhile. I have had an issue with some plants dying. Disease i believe. I am only running 5 tables and 5kw because of this. Mostly lost almost all of my Dj Short Blueberry. The plants looked healthy one day, then all of a sudden looked like they had no water for days. Droopped and floppy and drying up. I removed any plants that showed any similar signs, loosing around 20+ out of 150+ to start with. This was my own fault for keeping my vegging plants in such unhealthy conditions.

On a good note everything is looking much better, but I have a feeling I vegged them too long, well see. The blackberry still has not revegged. The large plants in dirt is blackberry as well, unflowered/revegged. All of these clones were taken at 7 days flower and the blackberry just wont revert. Oh well. I have two types of AK47 I have labeled ak1 and 2, with new cuttings of both. Also the Maui and Fat Strawberry I have are the same plant, but a diff pheno. Also the ATF is doing great. The NYCD is not doing too good. It is my least favorite of the strains im growing, and wont run it again.
picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery