What's new

Announcing a new drug war -against the government regulations

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
ok first, the "cartels" aren't a bunch of gangsters or idiots. They run/monitor/control a multi-billion dollar drug empire ten times larger than "al-qaeda." (Afghanistan opium/heroin trade is $2-3 billion max. Mexican Border trade in cocaine, meth weed, heroin is more than $20 billion) They aren't hiding out in caves, they control the worlds largest narco state on our southern border.

second, The majority of the cocaine in america comes thru mexico but not from mexico. it is still originating in south america and the cartels are getting transportation and distribution fees. they smuggle this.

third, the cartels grow a huge percentage of the weed. some say it is as much as 60% of their yearly profit. Even if it is 40%. take that away from them and they are broke. There isn't enough meth or coke or heroin in the world to make up for that and here is why. They can't fight the DEA with half their budget. Political corruption is expensive.

fourth, you need acres to make heroin and cocaine. acres upon acres upon acres. processing. chemicals etc. weed can be profitable on ten acres. small farmers. smaller organizations. less overhead.

fifth, i want to challenge your assumption of endless bloodshed but i don't have the will. basically, if americans will still pay $40/g for 30% coke, people will kill to make the money.

and i just want to note a little fact that might be illuminating to some of you. more than 18,000 people have been killed in mexico in the last three years. Lets assume 10,00 were cartel killings. Do you understand the amount of discipline this takes? And this hasn't spilled over the border. Laredo is one of the safest cities in america. Trained soldiers have problems not crossing lines and minimizing collateral damage. :crazy::eek::crazy:

word...40-60% is a pretty big chunk didnt realize it was that big...i guess i keep forgetting that all the brickpack and subpar shit they grow doesnt stay local it ends up in places i never go. but here in the bay area coke is still a powerful force...the pharma and meth markets are pretty big too.

Latest posts

Latest posts