What's new

Ann Arbor information please

MIway

Veteran
Wait, isnt pittsfield twp the only place you CAN get a "zoning compliance permit" for an op? Or is it just the home growers that are getting fucked w? The reason i ask is my buddy lives in pittsfield twp and less than a month ago got a knock from pitts police. Stupid fucking asian neighbor had dropped a dime. Cops knocked, he let them in, they counted, they left, no problem. And hes in a CONDO!

yeah, cant trust those asians... they have shifty eyes & all

Cabron

Veteran
The heart of the Irish hills is in fact on US12 in Lenawee county
say the Towers and ski lodge by Springville Hwy ....Think Iron Lake etc.
I know it's where I have lived all my life ..Grandpa owned a hotel and restaurant next to the Towers back in the 60's.

Lenawee county is the most corrupt and dangerous area for a grower legal or not in MI ....be forewarned ..

I have just been out of jail for a week as of this morning after doing a 4 month incarceration for my case that was lost
due to an incompetent top notch lawyer from Detroit and a bogus plea bargain that he never had entered (the terms)
onto court record and therefore none of it was honored at the day of sentencing.

They threw the book at me for having the gumption that I could try to defend myself and my patients in court with an out of town lawyer...

I am now after a jail term ,,financially ruined with fines and costs from the court and the Lawyer's bills for his utterly
laughable attempt at defending me, on probation for 2 years and forbidden to be around any MJ whatsoever
(had to surrender all cards) even being a patient myself, have to submit to random drug screening daily 7 days a week...community service .

Does this sound fun ???

Stay the hell out of Lenawee county ....

I will now build greenhouses and grow rooms for 2 years and hope to try and put my life back together,it has been shattered.

vertigo0007

Yeah i feel for ya cabby but i personally wouldnt touch T or M with a 50' pole. Slippery slime ball MFs. Your situation is crazy. Have you concidered building lighting controllers? Theres clearly a huge market in mi for a DXHydro type person...

k-s-p

Veteran
Cabron, I'm really sorry to hear that. Best wishes for your going forward and putting things back together.

k-s-p

Veteran
Home Harvest Garden Supply?

Home Harvest Garden Supply?

Doesn't look like things are going to work out this spring for any jobs in MI.

MIway

Veteran
fuck cabron, maybe you can transfer the probation to another area, with more lenient terms... apparently some areas/judges are ok with mmj, but i guess that would depend on whether or not lara lets u keep the patient status. fuck man, i am sorry to hear

OGShush

Haha, was out for drinks with a local detective last night talking all things growing. Was funny(and nice)to hear just exactly how little they(A2 LEO) care about all things MMJ related.

Midland police seem the seem way. I always bump into them with joint breath and red eyes when I'm out walking the dog. They are always super polite and stop to bullshit for a minute or two. The one time I had a neighbor call about the smell of weed they were really polite and didn't try to force their way in my door. He waited outside for me to get my cards and made small talk while he waited for dispatch to verify. When they verified he gave me a quick handshake and apologized for the inconvenience. I was kinda iffy about moving here but it's been a while now and I enjoy it. It's very small-towny for a city of its size.