What's new

Anima's quest for the BEST!

B

buzzed day

hello Anima,your plants look good.i am looking at ak 47 and bubble gum from serious seeds. 5 seeds each, for $100. each. just wondering if all seeds poped that you got from them and the percent you think you got of females vs male.hoped that made sence lol thanks and peace

Anima

heya B/R!! :wave: Thanks for droppin by, and leaving somd kind words :rasta: Much appreciated :wink:

Buzzed-Heya bro..re-upping with some serious genes eh? $100 for 5 beans is quite a steep price...I think I payed $80 for 15 beans waay back in '99...and every one of em popped...I got 1 good cherry sativa female outta the pack and 2 male cherry sativa, all the rest were dank ass dense classic AK47 plants...i did notice a tendancy to be female out of the batch of beans I got...Only 3 out of 15 of em were males...
no hermie tendancies were noticed with the females, but a male that I did flower out grew a few female pistils... :bashhead:

heres an old pic of the cherry sativa ak47 girl:

Peace and Kindness
-Anima

B

buzzed day

most likely them but still thinking about some bog's plan b seed. ain't sure about bog's seed though.peace

Anima

good luck with your choice buzzed :yes:
Dont see why you'd have doubts about bog seeds, although I havent heard of "plan b"..
I got a bogglegum clone gifted awhile ago and I can't wait to give her a try!

But if I was making another bean order any time soon I'd probably go with mandala...reasonably priced, and the hashberry sounds nice.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
what up big A... hows the quest comin.... glad to see you still rockin away man. your plants look nice bro.

Anima

hey hey SirSmokalot!! :wave:
Its great to see ya ole buddy...I was actually just going over your thread!!

Yea lemme tell ya...the quest is never ending...but at least I get to smoke some fine herbs along the way!

Peace and kindness my brother :yes:
-Anima

B

buzzed day

hey thanks for the advice and only reason i'm wondering about bog genatics is, there is a thread in here talking about he inbread to much near the end hear and there were deformaty in them.it doesn't make it true i repeat it doesn't make it true but makes me wonder and for $150 for 10. thanks again and i enjoy your thread !!! peace

Anima

few more pics

few more pics

Heya buzzed- Thanks for stoppin by...:joint:

felt motivated today and I got some shots:

Heres what the 4 bucket system under the 150w hps looks like with the Golden Skush F2's at 43 days flower in the back, the older stickyberry clone is 40 days flower from straight clone(front right) and the youngest stickyberry a week behind that at 34 days flower (front left):

Heres a Golden Skush f2 nugglet:

A stickyberry 12/12 from clone:

And some more Boomstick at 46 days flowering in the 2 bucket S.S. Ebb and flo system under the 400w:

Peace and kindness
-Anima

B

buzzed day

hello,those are looking good.i know all things being different for each type of plants but when you do 12 and 12 from clone,how much shorter is it then say 12 and 12 from seed? you did a stickyberry up there like that.thanks and peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
goood stuff here! wonderful anima bro!

Anima said:
Heya buzzed- Thanks for stoppin by...:joint:

felt motivated today and I got some shots:

Heres what the 4 bucket system under the 150w hps looks like with the Golden Skush F2's at 43 days flower in the back, the older stickyberry clone is 40 days flower from straight clone(front right) and the youngest stickyberry a week behind that at 34 days flower (front left):

Heres a Golden Skush f2 nugglet:

A stickyberry 12/12 from clone:

And some more Boomstick at 46 days flowering in the 2 bucket S.S. Ebb and flo system under the 400w:

Peace and kindness
-Anima

Anima

hey again buzzed!
I've never done a grow 12/12 straight from seed.
But I can tell ya that the stickyberry 12/12 from rooted clone under these lights will stretch up to the size of the original seed plants size (and I gave that one about month or so of veg..) She is a sativa phenotype after all..
I think I coulda kept her a lil shorter this round, but I cannot raise or lower the lights in the 4 bucket cab at all so I'm happy with the amount of stretch that happened...:yes:
I still have to get some closeups of her to show ya the insane frost coverage!! She is really diggin the HPS/CFL dual spectrums of light! I decided I definitely am going to get some more CFLs in there the next round.

hiya esbe!! wave:
Thanks very much :D
I have always enjoyed seeing your work as well! :wink:

Thanks for stoppin by!
Peace and kindness all
-Anima

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Anima brother, looking great bro, very very nice, I like that Boomstick

ALOT!

Anima

Hey hey Dr D.!! :wave:
I sure like my boomstick too!! She sure don't mess around..

The flush was started on the Boomstick yesterday...changed out the nutes for pure tap water pH'd to 6.0 with about 2 tblspoons of molasses.
She will be at 65 days on dec 5...but I'm thinking about pulling on the 1st to replenish my reserves because they have dwindled down to nothingness :badday:

I'll try to get up some stickyberry frost shots sooner or later...She is REALLY diggin on the dual spectrum!! Frosting up more than I have ever seen! :joint:

TTFN
Peace and kindness
-Anima

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin impressive as ever anima.that boomstick is boomin hehehe.its a good lookin cross bro.great show.peace

Anima

Hiya maj- thanks for stoppin by bro :wave: glad you likes :yes:

Tonah- yea the boomstick is a monster--she is falling all over the cab..I keep having to go in and pick up colas that have fallen through the canopy...sure could have done with a bit of support this round

heres a few close shots of the stickyberry at 46 day flower in the 1 gallon setup frostin' it up under the 150w hps and 6500k 23w CFL...

check out the Frost-O-Vision :muahaha:

Thats it for now
Peace and kindness
-Anima

B

buzzed day

man those look good and great picture takeing to.my brain ain't working right now but how many 23 watt cfl you got in there beside's the 150? 6500k worth = how many,lol haveing a buzzed day.thanks for the show and i hope you have a buzzed day!!! peace

Anima

Yo buzzed :wave:
LOL there is only 1 CFL light in there, it is 23 watts. It is called 6500K because thats light spectrum it peaks at...Kinda bluish instead of kinda orange-ish. AKA "daylight spectrum"