What's new

Angola x Thai

justabluez

Veteran
OK the million dollar question. Are any of these beans available anywhere? I have some other Angola crosses but none of Thai. I would be very interested in a few of these for preservation. Peace

I'm trying out a Purple Clouds cross (Angola/F13 X Red Thai). Only popped 2 seeds. Hopefully at least 1 is a female. Snowhigh has a few crosses with Angola in in. I tried his Dragon's Fire (Lemon Thai X Burmese) X (Angola X Meao Thai X Purple Thai). Smells and taste like mandarin orange in the Vape. Almost like orange candy. Your fingers will have the orange smell on them. Does not smell like weed at all. Nice Clean/Clear/Energetic buzz.

CanadaDank

Destroyer x Angola Red/Thai

I have never had Angola x Thai but I have smoked DART which is Destroyer x Angola Red/Thai which was some strong and racy stuff but also very euphoric. The high wasn’t that clear though, more foggy than many sativas. She is very nice though, something I’d love to smoke again.

CanadaDank

Here are a few shots of the DART.

Attachments

• 6485CDAC-C8BD-440D-B944-4D8911E68374.jpg
    6485CDAC-C8BD-440D-B944-4D8911E68374.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 19
  • EF6F0A6B-6FB1-4A4C-9AAA-E59B4D22EF05.jpg
    EF6F0A6B-6FB1-4A4C-9AAA-E59B4D22EF05.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 25
  • E7ACA70C-3E31-4DB7-B031-BA9F2DC253BC.jpg
    E7ACA70C-3E31-4DB7-B031-BA9F2DC253BC.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 23

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I have never had Angola x Thai but I have smoked DART which is Destroyer x Angola Red/Thai which was some strong and racy stuff but also very euphoric. The high wasn’t that clear though, more foggy than many sativas. She is very nice though, something I’d love to smoke again.

Thanks for that review man... where did you get the seeds from? I've done that test cross a few years ago with CBG's Destroyer mom and a nice Angola/Thai male I had around. I've shared a bunch but I've never seen any reviews on them so that was a nice surprise.

I don't like the dense high from the Destroyer either but some people seem to do.:biggrin:

CanadaDank

Thanks for that review man... where did you get the seeds from? I've done that test cross a few years ago with CBG's Destroyer mom and a nice Angola/Thai male I had around. I've shared a bunch but I've never seen any reviews on them so that was a nice surprise.

I don't like the dense high from the Destroyer either but some people seem to do.:biggrin:

To be honest, everything I post about isn’t from me. I’m not a grower but that may change one day. This was grown by my friends Cray and Vapor completely organic and harvested at 18 weeks. I’ll do a full smoke report when I get some time. I’m still getting used to this site as I’ve mostly only used it for gathering info rather than posting. But that is slowly changing.
I appreciate the kind words tho brother!
:thank you:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
This was grown by my friends Cray and Vapor completely organic and harvested at 18 weeks. I’ll do a full smoke report when I get some time. I’m still getting used to this site as I’ve mostly only used it for gathering info rather than posting. But that is slowly changing.
I appreciate the kind words tho brother!
:thank you:

Ok cool bro... I was just asking because what you call "Dart" is actually a hybrid I've produced some years ago, I think I've sent a few seeds to Vapor back then along with other stuff. :biggrin:

Enjoy.:tiphat:

CanadaDank

Ok cool bro... I was just asking because what you call "Dart" is actually a hybrid I've produced some years ago, I think I've sent a few seeds to Vapor back then along with other stuff. :biggrin:

Enjoy.:tiphat:

Oh wow, I didn’t realize DART was your cross. She’s super epic man, very potent stuff!
Kudos to you! :good:

justabluez

Veteran
I'm trying out a Purple Clouds cross (Angola/F13 X Red Thai). Only popped 2 seeds. Hopefully at least 1 is a female. Snowhigh has a few crosses with Angola in in. I tried his Dragon's Fire (Lemon Thai X Burmese) X (Angola X Meao Thai X Purple Thai). Smells and taste like mandarin orange in the Vape. Almost like orange candy. Your fingers will have the orange smell on them. Does not smell like weed at all. Nice Clean/Clear/Energetic buzz.

Here she is at 20 weeks! Still few days to go!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Nice my friend, in my experience most females also range from 14 to 16 weeks. Outdoors they were finishing around mid/end of November.

The bush is looking great for sure! I've had great fun growing, reproducing and smoking this plant for a few years, now I just moved on into new genetics.

I'm in love with a nicer Angolese and some other africans I've been playing with... eventually I'll try to create my own Holy Grail with some of them, since now after all this years I have a better idea of what am I looking for and where to find it.

Best.

Godspeed

Carraxe

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An Angola Thai bud. This is a tricky plant, and I believe it is the first time I could get to a good result with her.

Still curing. Little flavor, easy to smoke. The jar smells bitter, like geranium or opium, but the resin smells a lot like anise. Sometimes it resembles lavender, when it is concentrated and smells somehow bitter, or not sweet. Strong, nice and different.

Confusing as hell. I'll try to make a better test.

The trichomes are ridiculously little, and there are no glandular tricomes like there are in commercial strains. All of the trichomes form an homogeneous white layer.
I can't make an opinion about the smoke yet.
[/FONT]

Carraxe

Veteran
At ten weeks they look nice and full of quite hard buds. I don't expect to cut them after 12 weeks.

A single half height bud:

A whole cola:

Sweet smokes