What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here. You can win FREE Premium user status here.

Angle light?

Risky

I was looking for some help if anyone can help me. I have one plant in pre flower and then have another plant in early veg because the other bean we planted originally was a dud. So I was wondering if it was okay for me to angle to where is a little closer to the one in veg and a little further then the one in pre flower.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I was looking for some help if anyone can help me. I have one plant in pre flower and then have another plant in early veg because the other bean we planted originally was a dud. So I was wondering if it was okay for me to angle to where is a little closer to the one in veg and a little further then the one in pre flower.
Yes, it will be ok but make sure it's not too close and burn the leaves. Keep a close eye on it for a few days just to make sure it doesn't do any damage. Thank you for the post friend.

Risky

alright it has been about a day since it’s been like that I went for it cause I seen the top stem was tanning a little to much and I wasn’t trying to give it light stress so I moved it up but thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts