What's new

Anesia Beans Experience?

kro-magnon

Veteran
I think THCV was more present in landraces and it is more rare today because it was certainly coming from longer flowering plants who have been discarded by modern standards of growing. This is just supposition on my part I have no proof to back up this claim just an intuition.
Before modern hybrids were created I think there was some very different cannabinoids content depending on the geographic origin of the plant. It was not as uniform as it is today and it's possible we lost some of that diversity of effects/highs.
Subcool was offering some interesting crosses, I was not a fan of the character but the seeds he was selling were great. I found some very good smelling/tasting plants in TGA seeds, they had some personalities nothing bland in those crosses.

Leolanlan

Hi
In more i must say that we have a fellow here in France that travels frequently in Congo Brazza and has a project called Congoseedproject providing Pointe Noire or Mukissi for exemple (probably need to dig a lot). In the US microbreeder fygtree worked those same congo a little.
I personally bought and pollinated the last pack of JTR I could find in EU, with an hybrid of mine that has JTR as grandpa. But very few seeds and no test at all. Not sure these flowers were thcv holders…

JetLife175

Veteran
Hey guys.

Anesia seeds. Oh man do I have alot to say.

Right when the pandemic hit I was hired on at a legal grow to do some pheno hunting for them. They had about a half kilo total of every line that anesia sells. Thousands upon thousands of seed. Every photoperiod line they carried.

We ran rooms and I mean rooms of their seed. Their Jack looked nothing like Jack or had the classic Jack nose. Their afghan was trash. The only line worth anything was I think it was named blackberry moon rox. That had some promise. But if you are looking for actual representations of the line they are advertising this isn't it. If you are chasing a cannabinoid and there are tests to back it up I don't see the problem with it.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hey guys.

Anesia seeds. Oh man do I have alot to say.

Right when the pandemic hit I was hired on at a legal grow to do some pheno hunting for them. They had about a half kilo total of every line that anesia sells. Thousands upon thousands of seed. Every photoperiod line they carried.

We ran rooms and I mean rooms of their seed. Their Jack looked nothing like Jack or had the classic Jack nose. Their afghan was trash. The only line worth anything was I think it was named blackberry moon rox. That had some promise. But if you are looking for actual representations of the line they are advertising this isn't it. If you are chasing a cannabinoid and there are tests to back it up I don't see the problem with it.
That's interesting to have tis kind of information from behind the scenes. It validates my theory about bulk seeds being sold with fake names. I wonder how many seed banks operates this way today , it must be quite a lot. I know some people who want to create their seeds brand and they asked me to test some of the seeds they were proposed, it was all trash or very far from the genetic it is supposed to be, I ended up with 16/18 weeks extreme sativa when I had put in soil some supposedly 9 weekers, those seeds were from GURU, a man who apparently provides a lot of current seeds sold all over the world today, totally not worth it. But the seeds are cheap and profits high so they will continue;

JetLife175

Veteran
100% it's a white label seed company without a doubt.

I believe the seeds originally came to the grow from Spain. It was before I got hired on, but I'm pretty sure it came up in conversation.

I'm trying to go through my photos and find some of the plants. There is one that really cracks me up.

Their OG kush had a pure purple phenotype in it. I found one plant in about 1000 that resembled OG but barely had a nose. Was so sad.

Leolanlan

Hi. In more of your search for accessible and easy to use genetics I would suggest in another time maybe with friends to sift through Durban genetics originally sourced by Loveoflandrace and sold by Khalifa Genetics vendor.
1707290861853.png

Latest posts

Latest posts