What's new

And then there’s 🍪

Pineboy212

Another diary,from an alleged cutting suppose to b cookies,let’s see
B931F14B-991B-4834-A78B-EA2A76A17E51.jpeg
any expert with the magic veg eye? Forum 🍪 anyone?

Pineboy212

She is the slowest rooter, and vegging plant I have ever come across. I actually lost two clones I was given thinking that they were normal growing,I literally though I had done something wrong or that the clones were rotten in some way because everything else rooted normally so once I saw a little progress I put them n dirt and they just stop growing and died they wasn’t ready aww. But live and learn right. Just took some clones gonna wait til they root then throw her in can’t wait to c and smell the profile should b interesting.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Slow growth can be caused by a number of other causes too. Compacted soil, pH fluctuation, using cold water to water, or miss-water-management and nutrient imbalances. .. However, I can see your growing shoots are growing fast for just a couple of days. Full steam ahead, give her more light because she's ready to take off. 😎

Pineboy212

Slow growth can be caused by a number of other causes too. Compacted soil, pH fluctuation, using cold water to water, or miss-water-management and nutrient imbalances. .. However, I can see your growing shoots are growing fast for just a couple of days. Full steam ahead, give her more light because she's ready to take off. 😎
All facts, the only other fact of the matter is that all of the above are n check ,compared to other plants that I have she is def slow,I’m hoping that’s relative to its authenticity 😎

Pineboy212

Just put her n flower let’s go!
1243A4C2-C323-48FA-A13D-566236D64EF0.jpeg
she has a very familiar weed smell n veg a sweet smell only a grower knows it’s kinda old school to me idk.

Pineboy212

Those pics r intense,can’t wait til she finishes so I can fully access the authenticity,I got it from a reputable guy but as we kno bullshit can always slip threw the cracks so we always stay mindful,1 question @Emeraldjack713 how long did she flower and how long before the leaves turn black? Thanks for any intel.

Emeraldjack713

Those pics r intense,can’t wait til she finishes so I can fully access the authenticity,I got it from a reputable guy but as we kno bullshit can always slip threw the cracks so we always stay mindful,1 question @Emeraldjack713 how long did she flower and how long before the leaves turn black? Thanks for any intel.
Looks like a forum cut I had like 7 years ago.And she started to turn purple around wk5 or 6 can't remember them she went black getting cut tonight @10wks

Emeraldjack713

Og kush x cookies..nice @Emeraldjack713,how r those terps compared to the forum cut,and do u think it has exceeded the forum n any expression?
The ocean grown cookies is more like a sweet sugar cookie taste with that funk that coats mouth with flavor for a bit stays green.The purple one is French macaron which is gelato#33×french cookies aka platinum cookies this one is more grape funk on the end.

Latest posts

Latest posts