What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ancient technology? Aliens? UFO?

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Hello I love watching the sky's and the stars this is something I do often, because where i live there is no light pollution and Im pretty close to Military Bases so there is lots going on in the sky.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rgt-V7ZHL8 this video show egyptian inscriptions in a tablet. I'd love to go visit ancient sites in mexico, Bolivia, peru, venezuela, egypt and so on... this is something i've desired for quite some time. There is just amazing ruins in this planet that really can't be explain. We had know how of many things that are just hidden from us today.
Take a look at the word cannabis. Ever wonder what it means? Cannabis is a Greek word, though its root is African. In Greek, canna means ‘canine’ or ‘dog’ and bis or bi is the number two. So cannabis is the ‘two dog plant’! That in itself is interesting to me. But the pot thickens.

There is a cannabis-loving tribe in Mali, West Africa called the Dogon tribe. A fairly well-documented group, the Dogons were visited by Herodotus, a Greek traveler and chronicler, around 300 BC. He was fortunate enough to have visited the Dogons during a year-long celebration that took place every 50 years. Explaining their celebration, the Dogons pointed to the brightest star in the Winter sky, Sirius, and said it was the ‘Two-Dog Star’ and that it was the home of the ‘two-dog plant’, cannabis. The two-dog plant, they said, was brought to our planet from the Goddess from the Two Dog Star. Their yearlong celebration was in honor of that star.

All of this would be easy to dismiss if not for the fact the Dogons possessed specific knowledge about the Sirian system for thousands of years before scientists with modern telescopes and equipment could catch up and prove them right. The Dogons had specific knowledge about Sirius B, a white dwarf star, which they call Po Tolo. They knew that it was white, that it was extremely small, and that its the heaviest star in its grouping. They were able to describe its elliptical orbit with Sirius A, its 50 year orbital period, and the fact that the star rotated on its own axis. Sirius B is invisible to the naked eye abd is so difficult to observe, even through a telescope, no pictures were taken until 1970.

They also described a third star in the Sirius system, which they called Emme Ya. In 1995, when two French astronomers published the results of a multi-year study that was apparently a small, red dwarf star within the Sirius star system, the Dogon idea of there being a Sirius C, aka Emme Ya, was suddenly taken much more seriously. If the Dogons were correct in all of their other knowledge about Sirius, why would they not be dead on with their claims of cannabis being from Sirius. It is, after all, named after that “Two-Dog Star’

Think about it: The Dogons were celebrating the fifty-year orbital period of the Sirius system for thousands of years before astronomers could even detect Sirius B. How did they know this? The Dogons claim that their astronomical knowledge was given to them by Nommo, amphibious beings sent to earth from Sirius for the benefit of mankind.

Could all of this potentially explain the astounding diversity withing the cannabis gene pool? Speaking specifically to flavors, there are cannabis strains with flavors ranging from the sweetest fruit all the way to foul, rotten meat [In a good way, if that’s somehow possible]—- from astringent pine cleaner to chocolate to kid’s vitamins. I’ve tasted ganja strains that mimicked every fruit on the planet, including strawberry, grape, peach, lemon, lime, plum, raspberry, blueberry, guava, blackberry, mango, cherry, orange, banana, pineapple, melons, and more. I’ve also tasted flavors reminiscent of just about every herb used in cooking, including mint, basil, sage, rosemary, and thyme. This amazing variety of familiar flavors is well documented in the Cannabible series, but you may have noticed that on occassion I find myself at a loss of words when providing tasting notes. There we enter the realm of all the outer space flavors the words do not exist for, because there are no other similar flavors found on earth, and thus no accurately descriptive words. I find that about half of the really good strains out there have these otherworldly flavors.

What if these strains and flavors really are from outer space? What if cannabis is a plant highly regarded and traded not just on our planet, but throughout the universe? I picture cannabis as a miraculous plant that grows on thousands of planets throughout the universe and is introduced to suitable planets by benevolent beings, such as the Nommo, to help “spread the love”. Are you with me?

Note: The Dog Star was highly venerated in ancient Mesopotamia, where its old Akkadian name was Mil-lik-ud (Dog Star Of the Sun) and in Babylonia, where it was called Kakkab-lik-ku (Star Of The Dog). The assyrians called Sirius Kal-bu-sa mas (the Dog of the Sun) and in Chaldea, it was known as Kak-shisha (The Dog Star That Leads)
this is From the Cannabible 3

The ancient aqueducts are also very interesting to me, my dream would be to build a stone feeding system for my outdoors :)
I believe that there is other entities in our planet there has been different races in recorded history and there are things that are just puzzling to me.

I wish i could ask my uncle that builds satellites for NASA what was really going on.... maybe one day he'll spill the beans.:blowbubbles:

anyone would call UfOs your hobbies ancient artifacts hidden cities and ancient technology?
I find it way to interesting, they also had amazing farming techniques and how they would germinate their seeds.... in one video I saw a specific wooden box with a interesting symbol that was For Germinating Seed! How many farming techniques have been lost? genetics? and how many are just waiting to be re discovered... many of the discoveries of todays... are just being brought back from the past imo... it feels like the world repeats it self over and over again.

if you have any good info articles or news please post it on here :) even your own videos.

P

Primo

o the illusive two dog star! We r two peas in a pod my friend.

Finepointcanon

Veteran
That was in the last Cannabible lol. But it is insane, I have this old "World's Last Mysteries" book with a chapter about the Dogon. It's hard to dismiss, and there's really no reason to other than a modern superiority complex.

The coolest thing, they said that Nommo had to live in water once his ship "crashed", they had to go to the water's edge to commune with him. Also, around the same time period there were texts written by monks near the Mediterranean describing "Half man, half reptile amphibious creatures". These creatures could communicate with humans and were said to be horrible to look at.

Finepointcanon

Veteran
And the fact that they knew that the star which modern telescopes could not even find until the 70s was the "heaviest, smallest, and most-dense thing". "Po-tolo" is the name of the smallest seed that they know of.

I mean, how could anyone expect a wandering tribe to know that stars can even have density, or what stars are?

G

guest121295

Everybody knows that thing came from outer space and grabbed all of us by the balls.The geeks interest in cannabis is deeper than space and the addiction lies in the power of the plant.Its a tougher plant than the poppy even, you are compelled to grow it.Orchid fanatics know nothing of the canna enthusiasts depths!A guy here on IC told me one day, you know, I ought to be over this shit, hell I'm over 50, almost 60.I can only compare it to staring into a fire, you never tire of the flame.It is still strange to me that it has taken so long to ingrain itself into our cultures.When was the first weed smoked with the express intent of getting stoned.....You know whats great about weed, somedays you don't feel like smoking and you don't, you have to admit its a mystery, the non-addiction to something so extravagant.....Sorry, sometimes I can't believe how this plant jerks me around, its like why does he stay with that crazy wife?!:)

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Hell, thats just dog gone crazy man. :) Didn't know about that story.

Once you start researching aliens, the rabbit hole gets so deep. I've heard special parts of the gov't have found 30+ species of different aliens.

There is a guy I subscribe to on youtube JohnLenardWalson that takes great close up movies of the moon. You can see all kinds of un-natural things. Its kind of frustrating though because I feel like a caveman trying to figure out what a cell phone is used for. Like I can see stuff, but don't have the slightest clue what it is but I know it didn't occur naturally. lots of towers and enormous structures

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i like your thinking but alot of that stuff just doesnt belong together,,

im sorry to be the one to say this but there are just a few coincedences there,,

sirius was worshipped as was venus and many other planetary bodies (but they were both part of the 4 and 8 year harvest worship cycles because they are synodical with the earth) but it wasnt worshipped because of cannabis,,

and cannabis has been selected by man for at least 100,000 years if not alot longer so that is why there are so many flavours but they are all inherantly natural to this earth and are not of from another world,, or dont need to be its all aromatic chemicals and cannabinoid receptor groups etc

unless they have cannabinoid receptors somewhere in the sirian system,,

if you learnt more about other civilisations and why planetary bodies were worshipped among other things you would see there's no connection,, because the greeks got everything they knew from everyone else,,

maybe im wrong its possible,, but anyway the history of the last 10,000 years is a pretty a interesting field that answers many of the most important questions of why we are here and what is around us in this matrix,,

sirius is a perfect example of the electric universe though :)

Last edited:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opfVRT-ccck Sam the Cavement got me to youtube that guys name and was pretty impressed.. this is what The Asian Culture probably called Dragons.... I've seen some amazing videos of Glowing like Snakes changing shapes and transforming.. really incredible footage.
Thanks for the input everyone....

T

TribalSeeds

I've heard about this from several sources before, cannabis was never once mentioned. People never believe me when I talk about stuff like this. If I start adding cannabis to the story people are probably gonna think Im just a pothead. I think Ill avoid the cannabis part when bringing it up again.
What I don't understand is how most people think that nothing can live on any of the infinite planets or moons, but the same people think God is in the sky and there are earthquakes when HE is angry.

Mia

People underestimate just how sophisticated a lot of these ancient people were.
They had nothing else to do(well that's not entirely true but you catch my drift) so looking at patterns in the sky was natural. And with enough time you could learn a lot of things.
I've never seen a UFO and am pretty skeptical by nature of a lot of claims but one interesting story my dad told me was when he was a kid about ten(must have been very early 1950s) he was camping out with a friend of his on his patio and a huge triangular ship(size of a football field) passed over them very slowly. It was completely silent. This was near Dallas.
So who knows?

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPO6h8M6DI4 I find this stones Found in peru very interesting as well, They are very old and are before the human race, this where thought to be here before us, in the stones you can clearly see this humans like creatures Humanoids interacting with Dinosaurs and performing blood and heart transfusion.
Please do some research before ignoring all the evidence.
Also they are shown flying this dinosaurs that look like machine clearly...
watching the stars and what seems like their smoking out of a pipe
maps and all kinds of crazy things.
all the best! enjoy

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
the story of the dogon tribe is amazing i remember the first time that i heard it... i always wondered what there space weed was like lol....got to love it...

Space Toker

Veteran
I admit I have not checked this out thoroughly yet and posting so I can check it out later. But it seems like a great thread. I have been fascinated by the UFO and ancient alien threads and wonder if some unexplained sighting is the result of secret govt technology or aliens. Before these last couple days when visibility hasn't been good due to inclement weather, I have seen strange things in the sky. What else is new is the reaction I would get from anyone that is aware of my anti-surveillance thread. But this is weird stuff I am talking here, not the obvious human aircraft I talk about usually.

For 2-3 nights in a row, I notice this bright ball of light that sits in the sky, brightens to a peak and then just dims out and vanishes without seeming to move at all. At first, it seems to be a yellowish light like that normally on a chopper, but then as it brightens it becomes a bright white and then pulsates with red and blue before dissappearing (I know, red white and blue but it is, for real). Looking through binoculars, this pulsating effect is even more obvious, and there seem to be at least 2 or 3 streamers coming off it, yet it is stationary. The Dog star, Sirius I believe, seems to exhibit the same effect sometimes but does not vanish. I hope answers are revealed soon, and no I have not had any sativas or any smoke for some time now, unfortunately. :D

I

Iron_Lion

Hello my fellow Alien enthusiasts. It's friday night! you know what that means?

All night marathon of Ancient Aliens on H2, new episode @ 10.

Space Toker

Veteran
exactly PTB, I thought wow what great cosmic weed they had! :D I am a little skeptical and some seems downright crazy but it is a good show nontheless, for entertainment and a little knowledge perhaps! :D I mean aliens in volcanoes? OK
but aliens trying to help or punish? I could see that happening. I take it with a grain of salt but it seems there is some truth to it too.

ps who sent me the invite? whoever it was thank you!

G

guest121295

I may have a man crush on the guy with the crazy hair but he's vigilant and has valid interesting points.I often have suppositions that the earth may have had civilizations, beyond our cultures and have completely vanished as the gap in time has been so great.I walk the nightime every night.Never seen anything out of place, I'm about to go out now, Mars has been staring me in the face everyday for weeks where I park.My superstitous side tells me war is to come but we know it is so Mars means nothing but a bright red spot.The explosion and migration of our current earth state is deeply interesting to me, where did there goons start out? Who are the white men, called Tiki in pre-Incan SA.Thats my biggest query, the long eared, long bearded whites chased off Peru by the Incas before the Columbian smash...:blowbubbles:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aa_xtnd.gif