What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ancient Aliens & The Event

BrainSellz

Veteran
" if there isn't anyone else out there , sure would be an aweful waste of space"

it might take all that "awful waste of space" just to make this world work.....we do not know what it takes....kinda like a puzzle....it isnt complete without every piece and well the world might not be complete without all that so called "wasted space"....mo

nothing in this world is without reason...mo

bushmasta

Here is what Terrance McKenna has to say about alien life in his book Archaic Revival

'The UFO is an idea intended to confound science, because science has begun to threaten the existence of the human species as well as the ecosystem of the planet. At this point, a shock is necessary for the culture, a shock equivalent to the shock of the Resurrection on Roman imperialism. The myths that are building now are like the messianic myths that preceded the appearance of Christ. They are myths of intervention by a hyperintelligent entity that comes from the stars to reveal the right way to live. The UFO would wreck science by a series of demonstrations designed to convince the majority of humanity that the purpose of history is nothing less than total immersion in the teachings of the UFO. Once this message is slammed home via worldwide TV broadcasts, the UFO might simply disappear. Following in the wake of such a departure would be a hysteria of abandonment similar to the hysteria of abandonment that swept the Christian communities after the Resurrection. The development of science would cease. The UFO-oriented religion would embody an archetype of enormous power, able to hold sway in the same way that Christianity halted the development of science for a thousand yrs.

I think that to some degree science has betrayed human destiny. We have been led to the brink of star flight, but we've also been led to the brink of thermonuclear holocaust. The result of this betrayal is that science may well be swept away by the revelation of the UFO. Scientists have always been like the apostle Thomas, wanting to put their hands into the wound of the incorporeal body. If the wound is offered, if the saucer comes and is seen by millions of people, scientists will be the first to be converted. We should be forewarned and act now to preserve our freedom of thought by deconditioning ourselves to the flying saucer revelation before it happens. A religion operates by the law of large numbers, and, as long as 80 percent of the people believe, it can transform a civilization. But it is possible to be one of the 20 percent who don't believe, to stand where the high water never reaches.'

I have certainly had experiences with higher beings while using DMT. If you have never tried it and you like hallucinogens you should give it a try. I won't go so far as to call them aliens, because technically anything can really be considered alien. I think of them as beings just like you and I. We and everything around us is just made of energy moving around, expressing, and multiplying.

Last edited:

sac beh

McKenna's words sound precautionary, warning against the false idols of mass deception and conformity whether coming from the political or religious fronts.

Honkytonk

I have certainly had experiences with higher beings while using DMT. If you have never tried it and you like hallucinogens you should give it a try. I won't go so far as to call them aliens, because technically anything can really be considered alien. I think of them as beings just like you and I. We and everything around us is just made of energy moving around, expressing, and multiplying.

Rick Strassmann MD - DMT The Spirit Molecule (http://rickstrassman.com/?q=node/12)
I was drawn to DMT because of its presence in all of our bodies. Perhaps excessive DMT production, coming from the mysterious pineal gland, was involved in naturally occurring "psychedelic" states. These might include birth, death and near-death, psychosis, and mystical experiences. Only later, while the study was well under way, did I also begin considering DMT's role in the "alien abduction" experience.

Couple of years ago I thought that was rather interesting.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Oh the power of the mind on substance....

D

draco

the official government explanation for ANY large event (jfk, 911, gulf of tonkin, etc.) is a lie, meant for mass consumption. if you don't know that our leaders are pathological liars... well, shoot.

i am not subscribing to which story is real; i am just saying that it is NOT the government's official explanation. for sure.

statusquo

Just extracted 250mg of dimitrius the other day ^_^ Be VERY CAREFUL with your experimentation people. If you have any kind of predisposition towards psychological problems or are hesitant/stressed I would avoid DMT until you are ready. It is hands down the most potent psychotropic substance with only ~25mg sending you to another reality. It is an endogenous neurotransmitter so one doesn't have to worry about physiological damage but the mental effects can be profound (positive and/or negative). Also, use an oil burner as direct flame/combustion is a poor way to smoke it.

I've read almost all of McKenna's books and same with the spirit molecule. Strassman's ideas are very interesting and make a lot of sense. McKenna is a genius as well but his stuff is more far fetched. His theory of novelty/emergence of a new epoch is legit regarding 2012 is legit IMO. Just to clarify, he doesn't think the world is going to end lol... Also his 'Stoned Ape' theory is intriguing and resulted in some intriguing ideas after being meditated on :)

Most scientists do NOT deny the possibility of some form of ET. Statistically speaking it would be extremely irrational to do so...even intelligent life. Also, just because we don't have evidence of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist so it would be hasty to say with any amount of certainty that no (intelligent) life exists beyond Earth. As for the government, I agree; I wouldn't trust their word in regards to possible ET visits. That being said, we don't need to turn to the government. There is a plethora of information out there debunking ET visits from every angle you could possibly think of.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I'm on S01E03 and I'm loving the show so far, I've always been interested in the paranormal. I think the show throws ALOT of theories at ya but all very interesting none the less, the mountain in Peru with the summit cut off was pretty amazing, how in the name of fuck could ancient people have done that on their own with no machinery? And where is all the rubble?

People seem to forget how big our universe actual is, our galaxy has 100 Billion stars, as we know each star is a sun with planets circling around it and we have somewhere between 100 - 200 Billion galaxies!! We are proof that life can exist in our universe so why can't it exist elsewhere?

These are the problems that we should be solving instead worrying about some of the nonsense that science is throwing millions and millions at.

:rant: :rant:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
I`m downloading the newest episode:

Ancient.Aliens.S02E08.Unexplained.Structures.HDTV.XviD-FQM

Sound like it will be a good one. I like the show. There are some good theories :ying:

Lucky 7

check out "Fingerprints of the Gods" older civilizations have come & gone; extremely interesting read

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
history channel just ordered 16 episodes for season 3 for late spring 2011!!!

they are asking the viewers for suggestions on topics.....

Suspect

Veteran
If we had visitors from more advanced civilizations in the universe, they would not come to get our resources or do us harm, in fact if they could travel here they would probably not be depending on fuel or such but I would keep an eye on my hazestash. So I would not believe any government fearmongering bullshit. I've recently seen something we can't explain with my wife so I'm a believer. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts