What's new

AN PH Perfect is out.

BCNeil

PH-ppm perfect will not be out for another month or 2
call their support line and hear for yourself

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
I understand how they could keep the pH within check.

But how the fuck do they keep the 'ppm' (read: electrical conductivity 'ec') perfect (from going outta wack)?

I wonder if they application rate is bare minimum (Most mgf application rate is 120-175% too much)

labeling something (pH) 'ppm perfect' seems fucking impossible. to me that is stating it would be impossible to overdose.

BCNeil

I understand how they could keep the pH within check.

But how the fuck do they keep the 'ppm' (read: electrical conductivity 'ec') perfect (from going outta wack)?

I wonder if they application rate is bare minimum (Most mgf application rate is 120-175% too much)

labeling something (pH) 'ppm perfect' seems fucking impossible. to me that is stating it would be impossible to overdose.

I agree ph is easy, just load it up with buffers. Its a great idea.
But I don't understand how the ppm could work.

So I mix up the nutes in say 100 gallons, it comes to an equilibrium of say 1400ppm. Now if the plants are going through nutes faster than water, I can see how more nutes could be released. But what about the other way around. A hot summer day your plants go through more water, which raises ppm.
SO you would have to add water to lower it. Cause there is noway for the ppm of nutes to lower themselves. But then how do you know that you didn't add so much water, that the ppm will just be too low. I think I will still be measuring ppm if I get this stuff.

That is if its ever released :dance013:

indifferent

Veteran
The PPM part of it is BS, just more AN marketing shit.

PH, well, the Dutch nute companies have had that sussed for a long time. Tap water in Holland is very hard - PH 8 is common. However, all Dutch nutes buffer PH very well so that the high Ph tap water isn't a problem. You can easily grow very successfully using regular Dutch tap water and Dutch nutes such as Canna A+B without a PH meter, the nutes buffer things to around 6 very very well.

Who's gonna be the first to try?

http://advancednutrients.com/hydrop...loom/grow_micro_bloom_product_information.php

IF
it works, this could be a serious kick in the ass of the other nute companies.

Imagine hydro and not having to check PH

:thank you:

i agree VAGpuncher....ive never tried AN, but if this ph-ppm perfect turns out to truly be what theyre saying it is...its gonna be a game changer, no doubt...nute companies are gonna have to start scramblin to figure out that technology if theyre going to compete

man I feel tarded, I have some Sensi bloom a and b that I have been using for about a year, and the whole time I thought I was using the ppm stuff. Weird thing is that everything still came out nicely without ph adjustment.

praisehim.

Veteran
ppm buffers ? hahahaha. what a joke. house and garden as well as canna products already have plenty of nutes that have buffers.
AN is far behind in nutrients. but great in advertising..haha.

snaggy

2 Points that make PH-Perfect Stupid:
#1. - Growers already have all their needed testing equipment.
#2. - If it's PH perfect for 5.6ph, then you abandoned those who need 6.3 ph

And if I read and remember correctly...
All ppm perfect means is they have a scheduled feeding chart for you to follow.
Same as cheaper nutes do. Whoopy.
But I guess this does take abit of the guessing work away when purchaser is confused by their lack of info on their labels, as to what essentials work, and what would be wasted $ buying.

But I am curious of cost.
Will cost be the same buying the new recipe with the extra humics,fulvics,etc.?
Sounds like a cheaper way to make the same bottle of nutes, and sell for the same price.

No doubt that people who just bought a/b before without buying the extra bottles will see a less stressed plant from their upcoming recipe (if their plant is ph happy).
But for the people who always bought the humic and fulvic before, may find they will be paying more $ in the end now for the same results.
:)

indifferent

Veteran
Hmm, why don't they put the humic/fulvic and seaweed in the same bottles as the A+B like Canna and others already do?

Oh wait, that's right, so they can put them in separate fancy bottles and sell em at a premium.

snaggy

perhaps I wasn't clear....
The new recipe will have fulvic and humic included in the sensi a/b formula, from what their propaganda states.

2Lazy

I just used Canna Coco A and B to veg and AN Sensi Bloom A and B to flower and the Canna nutrients were a better experience. I never once needed to adjust my pH with Canna, so I did some research and it seems that Canna has already done the science to pre-balance their formulas to pH within an acceptable range. Given a little variation based on water source and purity. Canna would always balance out to 5.7 plus or minus 0.2.

I also added Liquid Karma and some Cal-Mag+ to my RO water throughout the grow. These seem to have a minimal impact on pH.

Sensi Bloom A and B during flowering would frequently come in at <4pH, and require a lot of raising and resting before I could even use it. A total pain in the ass to have to deal with as a grower who has to be places at certain times. It's just so crazy to see the digital read out drop from 7, to 6, to 5, to 4 in a matter of a second or two.

AN is late to the game.

N

NinoBrown420

I saw this stuff advertised in Rosebud,the AN propaganda magazine I got for free from the hydro store,it made me laugh.It sounds like AN has the answers to all our problems!

Latest posts

Latest posts