What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha I made a post and had to do the same damn thing Tony. About to start 80 RILs. :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's go! I'm doing another RIL production run with new selections, going to see if they come out the same. Then will do a side by side.
Flowers starting to come in!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More flowers from around the world.
picture.php

... will have to get a new pack

thanks tony for making them available :good:

None of the distributors send nuts to Ukraine, for several months now I have been trying to get at least a pack for my project, through friends and their acquaintances ...
but chance is better than nothing, thanks Tony!

"will have to get a new pack" - - hahahaha, I envy you...:shucks:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Man... im at day 41 flowering and have been picking off nanners galore.. frosted dank weed full of seeds..
Trash this lineup b4 it ruins anyone elses grow..
No way you tested these b4 you overhyped and dropped them... Trash bro... you should he ashamed of yourself for promoting these so hard... worst seeds ive bought in a minute.. middles and lowers on 8/9 plants dropping pollen everywhere... Trash

Rodehazrd

I ran one outside and 8 inside. Never saw a herm either place and I've got light leaks inside I was afraid of.
It's mighty dank reminiscent of an old wet boot.
I need to top a lot more on my next run to keep her lower but definitely found some keepers in the first vial.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man... im at day 41 flowering and have been picking off nanners galore.. frosted dank weed full of seeds..
Trash this lineup b4 it ruins anyone elses grow..
No way you tested these b4 you overhyped and dropped them... Trash bro... you should he ashamed of yourself for promoting these so hard... worst seeds ive bought in a minute.. middles and lowers on 8/9 plants dropping pollen everywhere... Trash

I'm sorry if you had that experience nobody else has and they're growing em in and out all over. I only drop beans once or twice a year so I don't think these were hyped or promoted hard. Certainly never been nowhere near industry standard hype on anything I've ever done. There is however years of hard work and documentation for people to read and decide if they want to take their chances on. Hopefully your other one is fire. Cheers.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Bullshit... your on overgrow trying to sell bulk seed to the community with super herm tendencies... shame on you

Ive never publicly ever talked trash on anyone's gear... yours is untested overhyped garbage ... all that BS about Tom Hill really must have known what he was talking about.. your pathetic Tony

Broke ass fool trying to cash in on herm genetics.. 10 lights of seeds because of your untested Pollen chucked bird seed.. your broke and thats why ur force feeding these untested shwag beans to the Candians.. 50 pack of seeds for $50 .. what a great deal for plants that herm indoors under real lights... trash

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are real disrespectful. Everything in your room herms it seems. Your lemon Larry hermed, your Iranian herms, you should look at what you are doing. I pop random seeds all the time and never get as many herms as you, typical troll, q anon weird dude.

There are like 5000 ril beans out there, most of them given away and I talk to everyone that messages me (you never did) and nobody had any experience or attitude like you have had. You've shared no pics and you're bringing up your herms at day 41?

Like dansbuds told you years ago, don't you ever have anything nice to say? No you don't so you aren't welcome here and I won't interact with you further. You've been hating on glue for over 5 years and since Dan or jw ain't here to tell you, kick rocks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts