What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An old man in a chair

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Where'd you get that picture of me???

- You are famous - just google 'old man in a chair smoking' - and BINGO! - here is another -

INDIANMANCHILUM.jpg

Gry

Veteran
Earning a degree/ knowledge gained (through doing the work), can now be obtained through
osmosis (marriage) instead???
Talk about misguided ego. Virtue signalling much? smh
Virtue signalling.
Fascinating term, from where was it acquired ?
Knowledge is something acquired as the result of study, which has
been something I have enjoyed over the course of a lifetime, and
still do.
My wife and I each enjoyed reading and study felt no need for
TV which we each understood to be negative asset.
My wife once calculated it would taken a bit under 2 years,
and about 20 grand for me to stick MD behind my name.
I never felt any need. Never was my calling in life.
At that point we were able to contribute pretty decently
to drs without borders. I thought the money was better
spent there.
Single most popular article in medscape recently has been
on how MD's can step away from the practice of medicine.

Gry

Veteran
i got to agree with Gry here, that list of links isn't really proof, most of the links are to obscure websites, and the one thats RT is about 1 single case of bad reaction. i really don't think they can hide so many deaths as some are claiming. the source has to be credible. i have no doubt that there have been adverse reactions, but nothing on the scale the old man is claiming, can be seen by his evidence. you only have to hover over some of those links to see they are weird. i want links to the adverse effect reporting organs with numbers. like i say you can not hide hundred or thousands dieing, you just can't, they all have relatives, family members, friends who will be making a stink. so far i see no wave of such a stink being made.

my reasons are more simple

1 its experimental tech
2 they needed immunity before putting on the market
3 its had no long term safety trails
4 many previous new products by those companies, hurt, maimed and killed many many people before.
Given a choice between a new product and one that has been out for ten years, I would always go with the old one.

BudToaster

Veteran
did they ever fix that toxicity problem from use of repeated shots? talking about Moderna mRNA tech. the old tech.

imiubu

- You are famous - just google 'old man in a chair smoking' - and BINGO! - here is another -

I tried and failed to multi quote so... what follows pertains to all the photos of "old men in a chair" you've posted :)

Oh, the stories these men could tell!
I'd be thoroughly stoned and completely mesmerized, sheshing with those old dudes indeed. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Gry

Veteran
What you are experiencing is cognitive dissonance, you refuse to accept any information that contradicts what you have been taught (by your TV).
If it got to the point where I felt a need to fabricate such a post, I would need to have a long discussion with the guy in the mirror.

Latest posts

Latest posts