What's new

an englishmen in new england

jm420

Veteran
maine is sweet spent many summers on long and sebago lakes ,Gotta love taking a boat threw the locks after a long day drinking lol

B

BluEyeDevil

Brockton has playboy style strippers..??
Seems good to me..I'll have to take my cousin up on his invite.

Better then the over stuffed charizo saugase broads I see roaming the streets in this neck of the woods.

supermanlives

Veteran
i was up your way a few years back setting up a house. rockford voted worst town/city whatever in usa. got to visit chicago downtown . some nice buildings decent food. wouldnt want to live there. was so happy to leave that state.FWIW i have been to way worse places than rockford. i liked the fact it had so many bars. most bars ever lol

Last edited:
B

BluEyeDevil

Rockford..Yikes!
I'm content where I am..perfect cover.
I'm always in awe of the skyline though.
Human brains and hands came together to built this metropolis.
Too bad its filled with so much violence.

sutra1

I have a small house in P-town. I hear ya on the crowded roads, but us locals know the quieter spots. Cape Cod National Seashore parks are SOOOO nice and Race Point, Head of the Meadow are some of my favorite spots on earth. If it sucked it wouldn't attract the masses. Flyfishing for blues & stripers from my kayak almost beats sex................This summer I saw 7'/8' bluefin tuna jumping to the sun..........

supermanlives

Veteran
portuguese food is always good. always!!!!! . alot of rental houses on the cape.i used to get paid to watch a few offseason.

SoulMachete

Veteran
check out the mass coast from gloucester north to portsmouth new hampshire...manchester by the sea, ipswich, essex, newburyport...great beaches...beautiful land..less crowds than the cape..awesome fishing...and the best seafood in the country everywhere you look...

supermanlives

Veteran
i ilked the salem area .you can smell gloucester from far away at times . peeeewwww lol. got lots of bros out on boats from there .always went for the blessing of the fleet.