What's new

AN Claims to increase potency 30% ?

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Has anyone done this in a double blind study yet perhaps?? If so I would love to hear about it?? peace out Headband707:dance013:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Has anyone done this in a double blind study yet perhaps?? If so I would love to hear about it?? peace out Headband707:dance013:

AN is a company that can and does make some pretty tall claim's regarding their nute's. I've taken notice of their claim that their nutes increase potency. Are they now claiming increases of 30%...???

Where did you see this...??

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
It's in Rosebud mag May 2010

It's in Rosebud mag May 2010

Called Budfactor X ,supposed to increase the oil hence increasing potency .They are all doing this now just wanting to know if anyone has actually done this on a double blind yet not wanting to believe the company would rather hear it from the ppl lol peace out Headband707:)

purple_man

Veteran
lol³
just waiting for the first newspaper articles like: "the farm just raided, produced a comatous psychosis inducing skunk which produced 30% stronger SKUNK!!! our children are not safe anymore..."

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
well, they do back up there claims with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.........

in California, it would be easy to have your product tested to see if there was an increase.........

i think AN makes great products, people just love to hate.....:tiphat:

M

madback

I'm pretty sure AN guarantees 30% more of everything only if you are using the whole line of nutes.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
ppl ppl ppl LOL LOL LOL

ppl ppl ppl LOL LOL LOL

Not till we actually do a double blind are we going to know lol lol.. These guys have tons of money you would think they have enough money to invest in the science by now lol peace out Headband707:dance013:

B

bipotato

What all is involved in getting your money back? Couldn't find much details online.

Does it require you to fill out a form, or otherwise require you to provide any information other than proof of purchase and maybe your feedback on why you didn't like it?

How is the refund handled, or how does one make a refund claim? Do you take it back to the store where you purchased it, and get back what you paid (cash back, credit back to card, etc)? Or do you have to mail something in?

Do you return the remainder of any unused product along with a claim?

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Okay it say at bottom of the page lol...

Okay it say at bottom of the page lol...

If for any reason your not satisfied we will give you your money back .. by founder .....LOL starting to feel like a spoksman and I'm not lol lol All the companies are working on the increasing the oils hence making it stronger. peace out Headband707:dance013:

B

bipotato

So the founder will personally hand me back the money?

Do I have to go to him or does he come to me? Better not be in CAD.

D

draco

30%!! that means that what i'm growing will turn out to be in th 45 -50% range!!!

gee sounds too good to be true :moon:

B

bipotato

I think they meant 30% more, meaning if your range is 15-20% right now, it'd increase to ~19.5-26%. Still a bold claim, but...

Latest posts

Latest posts