What's new

An animal broke in my house and ate my stash!!!

Hail

Okay, this is insane... I just came home from a 2 day vacation and I went into my room to find my quarter OUNCE of shoreline either partially digested or fully digested all over my floor. I can't figure out what could have possibly done this.. There is green vomit and animal feces all over my room with my bag torn to shreds.. I had no pets here at the time and whatever animal it was came in through my attic.

I just thought ya'll might get a kick out of this.. I sure don't think it's funny :puppydoge

Has anybody ever had anything like this happen to them? I just have very bad luck I suppose...

EDIT-Haha sorry people, I just noticed it said quarter pound instead of ounce I just now months later checked my thread

Last edited:

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
sirgrassalot said:
The point of entry attic probably Raccoons. Is it still there lurking, sleeping it off?
Do you have a tree or a TV tower that gives access to your roof? If they've been there a while they'll be feces on or in the attic & one or more holes. Time to trap them & remove. Depending on your laws. Here we must release the animal in the same district. Yeah right away.

Thats really got to suck.I would be more than happy to smoke you out.Glad you are getting some traps set-up.Hope you catch those bastards.My cats will tear buds up if you leave them out.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
btw you can grab a coon by the tail & if you hold it away from yourself it's useless & can be placed/chucked into a trap. I've grabbed lots of them. Squirrels too but you need to shake the squirrel or he can flip over & bite you if he can get set.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Wow man, I am really sorry to hear that. Id get the 22 an shoot those fuckin things. Glad to hear they didnt get into your cab though. Imma smoke one for ya in a moment.
Stay easy

BubsNugs

any pics?
dude that really sucks lol jeez careful i would check your kitchen it might be down ther lookin fer munchies lol

Peace

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
If that was me...I would be crying like a baby...but since it isn't...that is pretty damn funny man!!
Not that you lost your stash...that sucks under any circumstances...but to be robbed by Natures "Robbers"...just struck me as funny--
raccoon01taco1.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are some stoned animal walkin around somewhere, prolly looking for some munchies!
seriously, sorry about that, what a trip tho!

G

Wow, this is so much fun to run the mental images. racoons are nutz anyway...don't touch them. I have seen them kill dogs 3X their size.

Probably thought it was oregano...or that's what they told momma when they got home... very late.

So sorry for your misfortune I don't mean to minimize the loss at all...BUT in a day or two re read your post from the viewpoint of the observer.

It's just hilarious.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
LMFAO!!! thanks for sharing.....by the time i got to the end i almost pissed myself laughing. sorry for your misfortune but dont worry i the laugh i had was worth at least on oz. im glad u have a cab and can look forward to the future. out of curiousity where did u have it stashed? i bet you are gonna upgrade to a mini safe after this one eh? btw how was your trip?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Hail said:
Okay, this is insane... I just came home from a 2 day vacation and I went into my room to find my quarter pound of shoreline either partially digested or fully digested all over my floor. I can't figure out what could have possibly done this.. There is green vomit and animal feces all over my room with my bag torn to shreds..

sorry about that haill,, i was dosed off my ass on clear liquid,, send me a bill and ill cut ya a check :muahaha: