What's new

Amsterdam Jan 4 - 12

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
hey CCronik... :confused: Ever heard of dicresion please start using some of it. There is no need to be so specific.
glad it's worked for you, but shhhhh.

enjoy :sasmokin:

Last edited:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
I think that I recall seeing something about a state and something else. And I don't see it any longer. I didn't think that was that big a deal.

ok, cool......

as long as noone talks about the way that goods are packaged.....We can't have leo in the know. It's already hard enough to send herbs and hash....No need to screw up and to have to re-invent the wheel...know what I mean, bro?

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
I fully understand your concern about packaging but then again, if LEO is all that concerned about it, they'd order from the banks themselves and see how it's done. They're not stupid - THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. They just can't use a lot of stuff against you due to your rights, however limited they may be.

Last edited:

CCronik

Nah wasnt anything about the packaging, wasnt really anything at all dont know what the concern was about anyways, We are all on a site that is for growing herb which is Illegal in damn near every county on the planet. Id think that would throw discresion out the window......Just my 2 cents anyways.

SpacedCWBY said:
I fully understand your concern about packaging but then again, if LEO is all that concerned about it, they'd order from the banks themselves and see how it's done. They're not stupid - THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. They just can't use a lot of stuff against you due to your rights, however limited they may be.

Yes.....you do have a point....you have a point indeed.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
clarification

clarification

My concern was with the weight, substance and price. Merely stating mushrooms would have been plenty, also the day by day count down of package arrival is too much info imho.

Last edited:
ahhh...so he mailed himself some fungi :wink:

Although you can get it in Amsterdam....I never ate mushrooms when I was there. I've heard some stories about the potency so I've been affraid to try them in case I started to trip out bad.....there's nothing worse than a bad trip in an unfamiliar location.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I wouldn't compare a shroom experiance with acid. :chin:

But no, wouldn't do 'em in the dam either. My stomach doesn't like them all that much and it's quite possible for me to feel sick, so I'd rather be at home whilst doing them.

True did some in the dam last 420 though. :D

Hey, bud :wave:

Never did acid....but I did mushrooms when I went to switzerland and had a bad trip....not knowing how to get around didn't help at all :tongue: Took me forever to get to my hotel through the dark streets.....ugh..I try not to think about it lol

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Nah wasnt anything about the packaging, wasnt really anything at all dont know what the concern was about anyways, We are all on a site that is for growing herb which is Illegal in damn near every county on the planet. Id think that would throw discresion out the window......Just my 2 cents anyways.

you actually answered your own point. because it's illegal in nearly every county in the world we do have to watch out and remain discrete. it's enough to mention a packet once, the more info beyond that is just unneeded attention. you want it to work next time too right? lol. specially in the states you never know when they decide to follow up info on a site like this, specially if you make it easy and tell them when you are expecting shit. i know that this kind of thing hasn't happened yet as far as we know, but you must admit that the tactics used are getting more and more crass. just a well meant thought is all.

peace

CCronik

It was stupid to say when I was expecting to recieve things. Sometimes I take ICmag.com's servers being in the Netherlands for granted. I know "they" can view this info but dont know how much they can get in way of IP address.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i try not to even talk about it untill it has arrived, because i don't want to jinx things by mentioning it lol. a nudge is as good as a wink they say. :D

CCronik

Needless to say that should be a lifetime supply for me and my friends. Anyone know if Psyclobin ever goes bad?? Also can anyone tell by looks which strain these are. Im thinking azurescens but not sure

vodoochild

Heat and light are their worst enemy. And yes, psylocibin degrades after time, starting with when it was dried. I dont think they have a very long shelf life.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
About what, 20 trips there or so?

We used to get them freeze dried. Wonder if that helps the shelf life.