What's new

Amsterdam hash updates?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody ever get casablanca? it's been a long time since I've been to A Dam, but that one sticks out it my mind. Possibly from Rokerij or Siberie.

D

deathtosoapbar

Anyone been to Dampkring/tweede kamer recently? Going dam next week so was wondering what rifman hash is best there at the minute, also has anyone tried the "pavarti pollen"? i remember that on a menu last time but never tried it.

Anyone been to Dampkring/tweede kamer recently? Going dam next week so was wondering what rifman hash is best there at the minute, also has anyone tried the "pavarti pollen"? i remember that on a menu last time but never tried it.

I´ve been at the Dampkring last week, the best is the habibi second is shibani.

Have a great time in Adam

johnnyla

Veteran
Grey Area has Temple Shoes. Not on the menu. I think it's mixed with Opium. Hard to walk afterwards. Def has opium. lol.

this was years ago. dunno if they still have it. great kief too.

sleestack

Got some king hassan at kadinsky last trip, best moroccan i ever tasted! great stone!
Alladins chocolate from popeye where also very good! manala cream, royal cream..
The temple ball i got was shit thoug:( Had better nepalese at home..

D

deathtosoapbar

Well just got back from dam, the habibi from dampkring was serious top quality moroc, expensive but really good, had some malana cream was ok but nothing special...but the super silver haze from dampkring was the best example of SSH ive ever smoked. Went to the sanementereng different vibe, unusual but the weed wasnt anything special or the hash, however i bought a small wooden horse from there which we now call "The sanementereng horse"!

I'm in the Dam at the moment, trying to sample all the hash I can!!

picture.php

This Waterworks 60E From Dampkring
picture.php

Natural Sin From Amnesia
picture.php

Master Blaster-Indica From Anyday
picture.php

Ice-O-Later From Greenhouse
picture.php

Ice Cream From Arbraxas
picture.php

Cheese Dust From Homegrown Fantasy

I'm still in Amsterdam, hopefully I will have some more pics to come... :joint:

picture.php

Cheese Dust-HomeGrownFantasy-20 Euros per gram--It smelt very nice but was not pure enough, I wish I had my triple screen box with me!!
picture.php

Ice Cream-Arbraxas-20 Euros per 0.67 gram
picture.php

Ice o Later-Greenhouse-18 Euros per gram--This was the find of the trip, very good value for money!
picture.php

Master Blaster Indica-Anyday 42 Euros a gram--My favourite hash of this trip! Really nice taste and effects!
picture.php

Natural Sin-Amnesia-40 Euros per gram
picture.php

Waterworks-Dampkring-60 Euros per gram
picture.php

Ice O Later-Rokerij-25 Euros per gram--They had some really tasty space muffins!
picture.php

Grey Grains-Grey Area-25 Euros per gram
picture.php

73mu Diesel Haze-Resin-20 Euros per gram--This was shit hash, my fault really I should have checked it before I left. :noway:

Hopefully I'll have some pics of the Sativa Masterblaster From Anyday next week.:joint:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Master Blaster Indica-Anyday 42 Euros a gram--My favourite hash of this trip! Really nice taste and effects!
Natural Sin-Amnesia-40 Euros per gram
Waterworks-Dampkring-60 Euros per gram

My, this is insane ! I hope that for these abusive prices you get all information about which strains are used, what kind of extraction, pressing and how long curing time. I'm heading to the dam end of this month and I prefer to look for rare exotic hash.

Irie !

I prefer purity for my hash and I find the water extraction method the purest I have tried, most of the hashes I buy in the Dam are done by water extraction (apart from cheese dust which is dry sift), the kind of information your looking for isn't the stuff that I ask or care about really (forgive my ignorance) for me it's about the effects and flavour. As for strains that are used, most decent shops have it on the menu.
I can't justify the prices but I do know that water extraction is time comsuming and for what weed you put into it is only usually a 10-15% return of hash and the shops/makers also have to make a profit, but I only holiday twice a year for a week at a time so I choose to enjoy myself smoking as much great hash as I can and not worrying about prices.

S

spliphy

Hopefully I'll have some pics of the Sativa Masterblaster From Anyday next week. (quote)

happen to know how masterblaster is common denominator?...bit puzzling how they name 2 different strains same....is it phenos of the same strain?...did you happen to ask?

Also....could you give a description of both masterblaster varieties effects?

Thanks, peace :^)

Hopefully I'll have some pics of the Sativa Masterblaster From Anyday next week. (quote)

happen to know how masterblaster is common denominator?...bit puzzling how they name 2 different strains same....is it phenos of the same strain?...did you happen to ask?

Also....could you give a description of both masterblaster varieties effects?

Thanks, peace :^)

One is made from a mixture of Sativa Cannabis plants (I can't remember which strains but it was on the menu) which gives you a more head/racey high, the other is made from a mix of Indica Cannabis plants which is more of a body stone/couchlock high. I unfortunately didn't get my parcel with the masterblaster hash so no pics :mad: