What's new

Amsterdam...2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Was in the dam in 07. Walking just outside of the RLD at about 11-12 at night with a friend. Walking thru a crowd this man comes up asking for money. We keep walking and he does the same and keeps hassling us. I told the man i was giving no money and he left me alone and went over to my friend to bug him. For some dumb reason my friend was in like deer in headlights mode from the nervousness and was not paying attention to where he was going and walked away from the crowd into a darker side street...! I just dropped back a tad and watched this man bug my friend. All of the sudden this guy just says "GIVE me your money NOW" and pulled out a decent size knife at my buddy. I immediatley ran up on him from behind, disarmed him, and checked his ass into the canal. Ill def be bringing my knife with me next time i visit. A gun isnt really neccessary imo tho. Plus even if you could bring a gun there, you know it would probly be the biggest hassle in the world in order to get it there legally. Paperwork, backround checks, fingerprinting ect... Not worth it overall.

J

Joe Budden

How about ya learn ninjutsu before going, ask GN, he's the bionic ninja :D:D Sure he could give you a few pointers lol

J

Joe Budden

how about not going to adam if you cant go without weapons?

It does seem a bit over the top bringing a firearm with you, first you will never get to bring a gun to Amsterdam, USA has some relaxed gun laws compared to the rest of the world. What happened if you actually shot someone lol, they would more than likely lock you up, just stay in a group and hope for the best is my advice, ya could meby risk it and bring over some pepper spray?

zoidb3rg

c'mon guys be nice! ^
everyone has good intentions, one guy is used to america, and one guy isn't too fond of guns..

I went there alone, and I was pretty young, baby face too

I know about the blacks your talking about (Brown and Black)
try not to make eye contact, that's the trick I learned
p.s. if your thinking of buying drugs from them, your gonna get robbed/beaten/sold crap

there are also some crackheads roaming

first night I arrived I was looking for a room, crackhead came up to me, WHATSUP?

only that time, I looked at him, was wondering .... whatsup ?

other then that , OH

like 9 guys ran after me at the bus station, so I know what's up.....
run boy run!!

I ran to the shawarma (falafel) shop, and when they saw the crowd, they just stood there lol, fuckers.... then they waited for me at a bridge, but I thrusted my instincts, and found another way around, I then spent the rest of my time, in another building... fucked up man, to live things like that
\\

I carried my passport in my sock... in my shoe...

there are also some passport/money carrying pouches you strap on to your leg, or you put under your pants... check into that

It's a little simpler IMO to not walk around like a mug, i've been twice, offered coke and various other drugs about 20 times, "No" does nicely.

I had some guy come up to me and i swear he must have said the name of every drug under the sun, i refused them one after the other and was trying to walk forwards the whole time but you know how busy A'dam gets.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
If you don't bother to talk back to them, I think you will be safe.
I was there multiple times, carrying lots of money with me (many times I had the money to buy a car from Germany with me in the bag I was carring around my neck) and had no problem visiting coffeshops and shops around and inside RLD stoned and having the money with me.

K

KMK0420

LOL, yall are still talkin about the gun thing.

CMON people, i need locations of good hash and food!!

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Ive been told the bluebird has good hash selection. As far as food goes.....good luck buddy, i was there for 10 days and found nothing that i would consider good food. Theres a mcdonalds in dam square, kinda by the swisshotel, but i was too scared to eat there. Who knows, maybe its good, i never liked mcdonalds anyways. ...

K

KMK0420

lol i'm not too concerned either way. the gun thing was a simple question.

i will rumble in the streets if it gets to that point...

but Again..

i didnt have too many problems aside from being threatened.

anyway, i met the guy who runs the coffeeshop directory site...

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/

i met him and his wife, brits if i remember correctly. they took me and this dude from arizona i met there to their random ass fancy thai restaurant in the CUT...

nobody spoke english there so he had to order our food and i just pointed at the menu lmao and a big ass plate of some type of noodles and veggies came...ate 1/3rd of it and was about to explode

Eliyaz

KMK it would be nice if I was to answer your question without you calling me names and insinuating Im homosexual in other threads...:noway:
If you dont like people to disagree with you I would suggest you not being in a forum community, kindda ruins the purpose...
Grow up...:abduct:

K

KMK0420

KMK it would be nice if I was to answer your question without you calling me names and insinuating Im homosexual in other threads...:noway:
If you dont like people to disagree with you I would suggest you not being in a forum community, kindda ruins the purpose...
Grow up...:abduct:

how about if you have nothing to contribute to my thread, don't contribute.

posting personal conflicts in public threads is a big no-no here. mods will remove you quickly if you dont stop..

anyway, enough of the bickering..

i'm still on the hunt for a good time to go..

RT tickets in june/july are $1300!!
RT tickets in november... $650!

big difference...may have to wait until nov 2010! cannabis cup maybe!

Eliyaz

how about if you have nothing to contribute to my thread, don't contribute.

posting personal conflicts in public threads is a big no-no here. mods will remove you quickly if you dont stop..

anyway, enough of the bickering..

???

K

KMK0420

anyway, here's a little piece i bought.

no idea if this "looks good" or not as i'm not into hash much..

l_12aa2103749b28379bf26203759098f9.jpg

K

Karma Genetics

Well the gun question is realy simply, NO

we dont aloud guns here, and i would persenoly show any foregnier that brings a gun into my country, what we dutchie\s are about. and that is getting wasted, fucking, having fun.

With other words people that cary guns are not the ones we are waiting on in amsterdam. The police will see you as a big criminal much wors then the junky harasing you, and you would be the one seein als the agresor.

Come to amsterdam have fun, its nothing dangerses compared to some place's in the stastes because of the gun laws, Otherwise all those junky's would be robbing and shooting all day.

Have fun in the Dam and just smoke a couple more to relax yourself and get that agresion out before you walk the streets at night.

What works realy wel when you get harrested by them is trying to say in dutch.

Nee Ga weg. Meaning NO GO A WAY. They are just looking for the right person they can get a few euro\s from to buy there own next shot.

Keep the peace, Lots of love and karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts