What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AMS journey

L3moni0

Hey folks!
In a while ill be in Amsterdam, this is not my first time, which places should I see according to you?
I am looking for:
- strange places
- non-tourist
- quality goods

Edit: I'm not just looking for things to smoke, I'm also talking about places or activities to do!

Unleash the kraken! :ninja:

L3moni0

Well that non tourist caveat is going to cross pretty much everything off of the list, but I will recommend the Van Gogh Museum.

It's worth going twice, once on mushrooms and then going back another day when the paintings don't move.
LOL!
Thank you i already bought the tickets ;-)

Well, i said strange/funny places too, please post your list eheh!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
The Allard Pierson Museum is cool if you're into ancient archaeological stuff.
National Maritime Museum was interesting.
De Hortus botanical garden is nice .
Hit some of the local markets like the Albert Cuyp Market
Museum Vrolik if you aren't squeamish.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If you aren't relegated to Amsterdam proper, you can get to Rotterdam on the train and the architecture is pretty stunning. Fun for a day or two.

There's a lot of cool stuff outside of the Dam. Once you realize that you can haul a bong and a bag on the train the entire country is your oyster!

But certainly the city itself will take you a long time to explore so unless you're on sabbatical for months, limit your list to your very important!

:2cents:

buzzmobile

Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts