What's new

Amnita MUscaria

element420

Reds, oranges, yellows...

Anyone have experience with these? They grow plentiful where I live and I read in the old legal highs that they were used in rituals and such before but I know there really poisonous and I always opted for psilocybin for trippin and journeys and such..just wondering how bad the poison is with these..

Reds, oranges, yellows...

Anyone have experience with these? They grow plentiful where I live and I read in the old legal highs that they were used in rituals and such before but I know there really poisonous and I always opted for psilocybin for trippin and journeys and such..just wondering how bad the poison is with these..

I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with it. The ones that grow around here are yellow/orange and kind of mild. Scrape the gills off, discard and dry the caps in a semi-open oven at something like 140F. This is supposed to convert the ibotenic acid into muscimol, which is what you want.

I've never had anything more than a pleasant, slightly stupifying psychedelic effect off them. Like I said ours are mild though - you would have to eat a lot to get a heavy trip.