What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia99 by JLP

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hiya all, thought that I'd show ya whats going on in the factory :D and lets start with this fine example of cannabis breeding, JLP's Amnesia99...:joint:

More pics later, having a hard time taking good sharp pics...:confused: hope y'all like it, the smoke is great, I already have flowered one plant before this, takes around 10 weeks I guess, a good 3 weeks to go...:smile:​

Marley

Seeing those girls justed make me want mine to grow quicker, i look forward to your end result. I justed put mine into budding today and they look bushly like your, keep up the great work man.

peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah and i cant wait to get some cuts of em.........i aint seen a bad Amnesia99 yet, everyone seems to be a stunner.
Peace

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Beautiful sight to these old eyes!!You have done JLP proud and will be very impressed no doubt.Hope all is well with you and your's my :friends: take care and above all be SAFE :wink: .

G

bugga JLP says all gone..

thats really nice work Farmer John :jawdrop:

good goddamn, your plant looks exactly like mine but about three times as dense!

how about the smell? My place reeks like a motherfucker now, you can smell her as soon as you get to the door...fruity, skunky, and strangely potent.

That's gonna be heaven to smoke...hopefully you'll have a better yield than me. I'll be lucky to get an ounce.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Thanks all for the kind words, looking at the size of here, compared to my last hydroplant, she'll yield a jolly good 4-5 oz, the motherplant in soil yielded 1 oz given no veg and it was as big as the lower branches on this plant :smile: just got out of the growroom, it has gained a lot of weight in just two days, and wonder what happens today when I change the nutes :chin: I already know...it'll freak me out!!!! :p
The smell on this plant is very fruity and strong, some C99 "pineapple" smell under there, and the taste is all pepper, if you look at the size of calyxes (C99 vs. Amnesia Haze) I must say that these look just like the calyxes on Amnesia Haze i have bought thru my contacts and from coffeshops in Amsterdam, very large calyxes indeed and I must have done something right because theres a lot of foxtail action going on in my buds :D not looking bad at all folks, just perfect, I have to snap some closeups today, laterz!!! :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Man, how did I miss this??? FJ, nice nice nice :yes: :smoke: Mine aren't quite as tall, I want to do another run next and let them get a bit taller... They sure do fill in nicely don't they!

> not looking bad at all folks < - now you're starting to read like me :eek: They look won-dah-ful! :wave: :joint: