What's new

Amnesia, SSSDH, Sweet Skunk, Trainwreck, Sour Diesel and more dank

H

hulkbogan

Oh my god every plant on the first page looks amazing ... the amnesia and sour diesel specifically. And who's trainwreck is that or clone? lovely!. Gotta be honest though that sweet skunk looks not so great.. is it actually steve from SOL's sweet skunk clone?

And who's trainwreck is that or clone?

Pretty sure it's the GHS version but we'll have to wait for Budd to get back to us to be positive. I keep coming back to these Amnesia Haze pics, it looks like a dry sift queen:respect: How's the smell/taste? I've always been interested in this one but the lack of a description has kept me away.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Looks awesome!!!
thanks bro

Can't wait to see your SSSDH, can't wait to grow some for myself. Some of the finest bud photos that I've seen in awhile Buddah, you surely have a connoisseurs collection of hazes. I have never grown any hazes and don't come across too much living in Australia. Today I bought some SSSDH from seed boutique and cannot wait to get my haze grow underway. It's threads like this that have led me down the hazy path. Keep up the good work Buddah and keep posting those hazelishious photos. Peace out friends......!
bro u will love the sssdh...here 2 shotz but this is not the best grown plant..had some problems with her....tomorow i will post some shotz from the well growen on...with hugh cylaxes...its the same cut ODJs but this one is poor to the others...

picture.php

picture.php

great sour hazy smell...also the ssh is in da smell

how does the sweet skunk smell?
hazy sweet floral...tomorow i will give u a detail smell report cause i am not at home and can not take a big nose of it:laughing:

Oh my god every plant on the first page looks amazing ... the amnesia and sour diesel specifically. And who's trainwreck is that or clone? lovely!. Gotta be honest though that sweet skunk looks not so great.. is it actually steve from SOL's sweet skunk clone?
thanks again ...its GHS TW..i gave this cut one more try..did not like it soo much until know!! But we will see!!!
Yes it steves the Sol cut....its sooo sativa...i also had problems with this plant...i ones forgot this to water one and also a bit mold in da top..4 more a still standing-will show the also tomorrow!! i realy like them!!!

Pretty sure it's the GHS version but we'll have to wait for Budd to get back to us to be positive. I keep coming back to these Amnesia Haze pics, it looks like a dry sift queen:respect: How's the smell/taste? I've always been interested in this one but the lack of a description has kept me away.

i love the Amnesia soooooo much and this cut is real special! Its da so called core cut!! The smell is typical Amnesia for me!! i smoke and love AH over 8 years now..the first one was given to my direct from master soma befor he won the the cup the first time with it!! And i felt in love immediately - it smells like sandewood and incense/frankincense and sweet also!! just like Amnesia smells lol:joint:
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

dry shotz..but i am still not the best pix..the cam is new

N

NugarifiK

Amnesia Haze gives me boners. You have a beautiful grow and can't wait to see the finished product. Keep up the top notch work buddah. *thumbs up*

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fack how did i miss this...could you tell me in PM who is the nice giver from this cut....:)
Nway to late but i had to say they looked awsome !!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
how could i miss this!!

love the show!

do you like the sweet skunk bro?

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Damn that SSSDH is just looking fuckin awesome! I can smell that allready in here:D

The last Corecut Bud is bad azz frosted too! Like that Picture!!! Big Up!

Latest posts

Latest posts