What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

amnesia haze

Dog Star

Veteran
Aaah, many thanks for the info Dog Star, yes she lanky and potent:)

Pure sweet candy smell is marker for Amnesia Core..

Amnesia Haze if bended grows multi-cola monster and there is
a lot more bigger number of flowers on plant,hugest yielder i was
found till this day.

You need to be happy with Amnesia Core,thats a very good plant,
elite cut of exceptional quality.

:tiphat:

M

maliali

This what you have guys is not Amnesia Haze. Infact it is Haze(SSH) and it is called AMNESIA but it is not Amnesia Haze. I think Dog that this cut is called GOLD cut which is similar to Core but it is little bit weeker then straight core cut and it is better yilder. But they are really close to each other. Amnesia Haze is from SOMA SEEDs and it is 12-14 weeker and it is even better high/taste/smell/look then just plain Amnesia it is maybe AMNESIA(SSH)xG13/HAZE male and it is exactly what Belgo have and it OP any of this just Amnesia cuts not so sweet and more HAZY and sour then this cut of SSH which is being called AMNESIA. But all cut are very good smoke :D But 4 me this Belgo cut is Best cut of any that have Amnesia name in it :D

belgowiet

This what you have guys is not Amnesia Haze. Infact it is Haze(SSH) and it is called AMNESIA but it is not Amnesia Haze. I think Dog that this cut is called GOLD cut which is similar to Core but it is little bit weeker then straight core cut and it is better yilder. But they are really close to each other. Amnesia Haze is from SOMA SEEDs and it is 12-14 weeker and it is even better high/taste/smell/look then just plain Amnesia it is maybe AMNESIA(SSH)xG13/HAZE male and it is exactly what Belgo have and it OP any of this just Amnesia cuts not so sweet and more HAZY and sour then this cut of SSH which is being called AMNESIA. But all cut are very good smoke :D But 4 me this Belgo cut is Best cut of any that have Amnesia name in it :D

Let me tell you this from my own experience from the last 13-14 years or more with amnesia (haze) .

Amnesia from hypro seeds is a fast flowering (9-10w) Who will produce rock hard nugs .very sweet smell and taste .here is where the core/gold/etc cut was selected from and where most amnesia cuttings today in netherlands is selected from , few years ago they still sold them as reg seeds for a decent Price .

Then you have soma's amnesia haze for me the one and only ...
She will take 3-4 weeks extra but she's will give you one of the best tasting buds you ever smoke. (Amnesia haze and ssh won cup after cup for years)
That special amnesia taste and smell only x10 with a little touch of spicy haze .this is pre 06-09
This is where the "belgo" cut :biggrin: was selected off.she Whas selected from 40 females from packs around 06.

Now you have a few Newer cuts going around in Amsterdam like the c5 / pioneer / s5 etc don't know for sure where they got selected from but they are amnesia haze related for sure .

After smoking amnesia for the last 14 years every day (its the only strain wich is easely available around here) im pretty sure ik smoked all available cuttings that are going around :chin:

yts farmer

Veteran

This is correct, amnesia core cut is a pheno that was found in a pack of super silver haze seeds.

Peace.

Spaventa

Veteran
Those who know - does core cut have incense, noble wood or "church" funk when you burn it? Like an old Nevilles? I mean the smell of the smoke that fills the room. Which has more of those terpenes, core cut or should I run some beans from Soma?

yts farmer

Veteran
Those who know - does core cut have incense, noble wood or "church" funk when you burn it? Like an old Nevilles? I mean the smell of the smoke that fills the room. Which has more of those terpenes, core cut or should I run some beans from Soma?

I've never had the pleasure of growing core cut or smoking her but from what i read few years back i was led to believe she had an almost bubble gum type flavour, which made me want to try her out. Never had an inkling to grow any haze before i read that.

mack10 and Blazee runs or has run the core cut so if you don't get the answer you need quick enough you could ask those guys.

Peace.

window

Veteran

No and I couldn't comment on Soma's AH as I've never grown any of his gear.
For an incense/church type afterburn look into Chimera's Simply Irresistible or Hawaian Spice, they both leave a spicy incense funk that hangs heavy in the room

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

The core cut has the frankincense aroma.Hashplant 2 with Amnesia in it from HfH from Esben has the aroma, Amnesia ganja from Kera Seeds has the aroma or the Lemon Haze from RQS.

M

maliali

Core cut Amnesia has also incense aroma when burning but its more one the orange side orange/incense i would say. In Amnesia Haze is more on straight incense(more hazy) with rosemary/oregnao with kitchen spices with pepper in back smell simply incredible when you find good pheno in somas seeds. Somas version need atleast 13 week for best phenos. And Amnesia takes 11 weeks in perfect condition 4 30-40% procent of amber trichomes thats how i harvest all my sativas even they look better with more brown resin buds look like gold dust on them.

Dog Star

Veteran
Amnesia Haze

picture.php

Amnesia Core cut

picture.php

Spaventa

Veteran
Core cut Amnesia has also incense aroma when burning but its more one the orange side orange/incense i would say. In Amnesia Haze is more on straight incense(more hazy) with rosemary/oregnao with kitchen spices with pepper in back smell simply incredible when you find good pheno in somas seeds. Somas version need atleast 13 week for best phenos. And Amnesia takes 11 weeks in perfect condition 4 30-40% procent of amber trichomes thats how i harvest all my sativas even they look better with more brown resin buds look like gold dust on them.

Excellent info much appreciated :tippet:

Dog Star - they look VERY similar there. Man you everything doncha :biggrin:

Green Squall

Does anyone know the difference between Amnesia Haze and Original Amnesia? The leaves on my Original Amnesia definitely didn't look as sativa as the pictures above. Took 12 weeks to finish and is curing now.

Dog Star

Veteran
Yes for untrained eye it will be very hard to encounter what is what..

they smell also very simmilar.

You can sees that Amnesia Haze have stronger and a bit different serations
than Amnesia Core cut,Amnesia Haze also have a bit wider leafes than Core cut.

Core cut is a bit stronger in potency but not much,have a higher ceiling.. but a
Amnesia Haze is better yielder.

Like with Core cut a biggest numbers you will achive is 1.2-1.3 grams per watt,so not bad yielder in the end... but a Amnesia Haze you could beat 2.0 grams per watt and this part i love a lot from her..,always raise mine yield numbers.. just few clones
in tent and you could always reach good numbers and high quality smoke in the end no matter on performance
of all other strains that i growing,Amnesia Haze gives me grinn on a face cause of yield,very happy with her.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Beautiful pics from the Core cut... lots of Haze in those plants indeed!

Does anyone know the difference between Amnesia Haze and Original Amnesia?

The Original Amnesia from Dinafem was produced with the Amnesia clone that Hy-Pro shared with them, that's why they called it "original amnesia". I was told Dinafem shared their S1 techniques with Hy-Pro guys and they gave some cuts in exchange. Amnesia Haze is Soma's own version and release.

But the story about the real origin of Soma's Amnesia, Hy Pro's Amnesia and the widespread dutch Amnesia cut still makes me wonder about the truth and the real connection between everything.

Some peole say the SSH buds from GHS weren't SSH indeed, but actually Amnesia buds since GHS lost his SSH'97 cup winner cut (same cut that won the 94 cup for Sensi Seeds under the name of Jack Herer) and they've bought an Amnesia crop to someone else for their coffeshops in order to substitute it.

The thing is... was this crop Amnesia Haze or another existing commercial dutch Haze clone? Since the dutch guys have been selling, renaming, mistaken and re-crossing all the old Haze cuts plenty of times it's really hard to find out the truth. Some shops were even selling Amnesia under the name of A5 or C5 Haze, because the Amnesia cuts were much faster and productive than the old Haze cuts from Nevil and his crew, and many commercial growers swapped them. So I've always thought the cut must be some kind of C5 hybrid or something like that.

Another guy finally told me another version, Soma used to buy Amnesia buds for his own stash and he found some amazing bagseeds, that one became his Amnesia Haze female parent after crossing her to the G13/Male.

If someone has verified and accurate info, please share! :biggrin:

Peace.

M

maliali

Ok,i will try to sum up all of my knowledge by the amnesia. I have been growing lots of amnesia hybrids. To me one and only Amnesia is thet sweet smelling haze with unique weed smell. When burning its smell on orange/incense. And buzz is so powerfull that after first hit you feel that heavy high. And lungs are exploding when inhale taste like THC. :D that is real cut of Ammo 4 me. And it was the first after few years after seeds hybrids and s1. There are lots of imitation of real cut like Dogstar have which is called Amnesia Haze(goldcut i think) when u grow this it has smaller trichomes then core cut(which i think is original a-dam coffe cut) in core u can see them with eyes,they are more round not spiky. Also few coffe shops have there own ammo cuts which resamble core cut but they are not so good as core they are not so strong not good taste enough etc...and here is Soma's Amnesia haze which has been also grown from seed it is original cut or some cut close to original cut x g13haze male and from that seed bach there are also Amnesia haze cuts but it is really different from core and close to core cuts more hazy,more high les stoned and for me that cross is even better then core cut,in other hand in these seeds they are some fruty phenos like mango fruit which i dont like i like more that lemon/rosemary/ammo phenos 13 weeks like belgos cut. Amnesia is real good strain some say the best in EU its like OG in USA. lots of fake cuts and everbody wants to be original creator of cut. Core cut is that powerfull original Amnesia its high is really powerfull and risen is big like melted glass. and there are lots of fake cuts like this Amnesia Haze from dog i think that this is Gold cut amnesia which ic better yilder but not so sweet taste little bit spicey but it is not as good as original also u have now moonshine haze lots of ammo phenos,and soma wihich is still the best to day for me but it is different of cuts that are just Amnesia cuts. like OG they say GHOST/joshd is the best, but lots of other cuts share similarity to it and they are also good but one and only is ORIGINAL OG. Thats here in EU with Ammo lots of good cuts,yilders...etc but we from Eu who really knows know what the real core cutt(AMMO) is.

M

maliali

And if u se DOGSTAR those 2 cuts it cant be that in the same flower time with more broad leafs one cut is hazier then another. I think that your AHaze cut is not from soma line,i think it was grown from hy-pros Amnesia seeds stock which is core/hypro x nevilles. Becouse Amnesia Haze is not so sweet and it is more sour papery lemon with rosemary/oregano kitchen spice smell. Only little part of smell of core cut is presented in somas AH its more sour hazy than sweet silicone bubblegum lemony. But who knowes but for me after smoking belgos cut it is real and only Amnesia Haze that golden colour cristals and mad foxteling and that smell i remeber. When i get core cut i like it but im really sad cuz it only remember me of that Amnesia HZeee