What's new

amnesia haze x g-13

X

xinsanewickedx

ojd-nothing yet ,they are on day 15 and no signs of sex yet.

sack-whats up bro ,things are good just waiting to see what they are going to do right now i am hoping they will show any day now.

take it easy ,peace and good vibes

X

xinsanewickedx

out of the 3 platinum haze I have left, 1 was a male, and the other 2 havent shown any signs of sex yet, will try to get pics up today

X

xinsanewickedx

i am going to do the last four platinum hazes in a few weeks after the new grow room is ready just waiting for it to start cooling off

Buddle

Veteran
Nice IW. What are you going towards? A haze pheno or G13 pheno?
I recently popped some G13 Haze f3's.I got a stout female G13 pheno that smells like Piff.Not sure what her offspring will be like though..Peace

X

xinsanewickedx

i would love to get a good g-13 pheno .good luck to ya buddle hope you get some fire from the lil g-13 mommy

X

xinsanewickedx

Alright - final count... out of the 5.. 2 were pulled for being too small and unhealthy... 2 were male, and the biggest one was fem, pics up in a couple days when you can tell better

X

xinsanewickedx

thanks buddle!!i am going to be starting my last 4 platinum haze beans here in a week or two.i will be cloning her,just waiting for payday to go get the clone gel.have a great weekend

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah man 3 weeks into veg one of my lights fell on her i think she is going to be a keeper

X

xinsanewickedx

after dinner right before before i turn the lights off i will get kk to take some pics and post them .

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Gee, must of been an extemely long dinner, Lol...
I will check again in a few days...
TC & SS :)

X

xinsanewickedx

well the batteries died in the cam.. tried with cell, but was too dark.. we just got new batteries today, so kk will take pics!!!

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Damn batteries....you just wasted them all on ya new puppy, didn't ya? -JOKING...

I thought with the sony cyber shot it came with a rechargable lithium battery?
I know for a fact the 10.2mp one does. Wonder why your's doesn't.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I dont have the rechargeable kind of lithium batteries. these have to be replaced....its an older cyber shot...
anyways here is the pic of the amnesia haze
grow006.jpg

X

xinsanewickedx

it is looking good the buds are just starting to take form but over all looking good

X

xinsanewickedx

it sucks i only got one lady from this run.i think i have 3 beans left so i am going to do them in a few weeks