What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia Haze from Soma Seeds

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Product: Amnesia Haze from Soma Seeds

Odor Description: Moderate, citrus like

Taste Description: Tangerine, pine needle

Buzz Description: Inspirational motivation, happy

Grow Highlights: One of a kind. The look is splandid but doesn't do her high justice.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had the pleasure of smoking this form the man himself Soma when at the cup, the minute i smelt it i recognized it form my judges bag, such a wonderful smell and the buzz was superb, i think ill be grabing some of Somas new feminized Amnesia Haze as soon as i have my mother room, i couldnt bear to grow her and not have a mother kept to clone her (dont think id ever get bored of a smoke like that).
really enjoying your reports Zep.
Peace

G

Amnesia Haze was easily the strongest bud I smoked in A'Dam. Made my whole body hum, like a buzzsaw. Last December, from Barney's. Nothing else was even close. After a day of h*sh, Hazes, and other pretendicas, the AH cut through it all with ease. Whoa, not for the morning, I thought, but I don;t mind heavy Indicas, in the AM, go figure...

Has it a hugely long flowering period, making it unfeasable as a project besides headstash..?