What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amherst sour diesel

So the Amherst doesn't seem bad at all! Glad that I've got some of these as a freebie with Herbies. I am gonna be having a few clones of her out in the summer.

BAKED_BEANZ, I wish I could see all of these missing photos of yours :comfort:

BlackBenz

Hi there

I grow this moment Amherst sourdiesel.
Completeley organic. and they are on the end of week 9.

This one got a fruity sour smell.

BlackBenz

Its the first time, and i liked.
The smel off the second one is like sour diesel.
And the Buds are still growing.

I wanne show the pic's but i dont know what i do wrong. its somthing whit that URL?

Mystic Funk

I think they will be ready in a week or so. the trichomes are really starting to come out now! and becoming milky/clear.....

picture.php

Mystic Funk

the yield isn't going to be huge.. but the smell that is coming off makes me want to cut them now.
I think they should be ready soon!! :plant grow:

what do you guys think?

not bad for freebies! hehe!:biggrin:

Mystic Funk

they have a lemon funk smell to them now. they look a little more indica then ecsd to me.
what about them makes you think there not ecsd??

thanks for posting fire in the sky :wave:

A

Ashin'Kusher

Very Nice plants Mystic Funk, They kind of remind me of some of the old Soma NYCD Phenos.

Latest posts

Latest posts