What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwanabud

Gary Cohn just quit, who needs a top economic adviser ?....soon only Kelly will remain, it will be the "War of the Roses".

coldcanna

Veteran
This argument was substantiated before the Russian trolls where sensationalized and presented here in raw data

why don't you stop assuming the data people use to make conclusions and ask what it is

the divide on these forums is mostly based on regurgitated fallacies and opinions

In fact we can make this one of those put your money where your mouth is situations because the ignorance here is THAT bad

Please using your own mind and words find some reasoning you haven't heard from someone else that would validate your perspective and please use some pool of data accessible to all

that is what I base all my arguments on including every argument about organic weed I have made on here

that is a sign of a free mind I suggest you consider the same

your argument like many others here was scripted for you to repeat like a mindless parrot or do you even consider the causation that comes from these baseless opinionated arguments

at some point these mindsets are poisonous and completely unacceptable and unlike being able to say no to smoking substandard weeds it is impossible to say to no substandard citizenship

After the apocalypse there will be 2 creatures left. cockroaches and their close relatives; progressives who find themselves smarter and more enlightened than people who don't share their views

coldcanna

Veteran
You want data. Look at the map of counties that voted for a man who campaigned on tearing up Obama's shit legacy:

http://brilliantmaps.com/2016-county-election-map/

Funny thing, the entire country living outside large city areas feels the same way as I do. But who are we, prob just a bunch of brainwashed parrots I assume. Def not as smart as you guys

R

Rubber Chicken

A wise man will learn more from a fool than a fool from a wise man......

M

moose eater

I think that's an over-simplification of the reasons people vote the way they do, canna.

When the Liberal and NDP parties in Canada wore out their welcome after numerous questionable or corrupt events, the populace there voted for Harper; a GW bush sycophant.

When polled about Harper's platform, Canadians did not support his goals or values; they had voted for him because they were sick of the same-old-same-old. Similar case in Holland when the Right was voted in in the 1990s.

Protest votes do NOT equate to support for a specific candidate, as much as they indicate some form of disgust with status quo, whether that be as a result of insider politics' status quo, or specific reactions to specific events.

And there were plenty of folks who said they voted for Trump as a protest vote, but didn't necessarily support his agenda. Never mind that many things he said he would support, he reversed himself on, just like any other manipulative lying hack in office.

There's many persons who have taken a second look at their support for him since then, as well.

Me? I wrote in Jill Stein. I won't ever vote for the lesser of two evils again. I won't accept evil as an option. Arsenic may work more slowly than cyanide, but it's still poison. And in my opinion, Trump and Hillary are both poison.

packerfan79

Veteran
It is Trump who harnessed the power of the easily fooled.

Actually, he harnessed the power of the forgotten American. People forget he won union heavy Wisconsin and Michigan. Normally solidly blue states. These people are sick of the coastal elites looking their noses down at them. This is supposed to be a country where the individual matters more than the group. Even the forgotten man. These are the people who built this country.I don't see leftist out plowing fields, or mining for coal. Without the forgotten man your cushy little life would come to a grinding halt.

Hillary didn't even campaign in Michigan, or Wisconsin. That was her mistake. Calling half of the country deplorables, was a genius campaign tactic.

Bwanabud

These people are sick of the coastal elites looking their noses down at them. This is supposed to be a country where the individual matters more than the group. Even the forgotten man. These are the people who built this country.I don't see leftist out plowing fields, or mining for coal.

The reality of history here would predicate that the "coastal elites" actually were the men that built this country, along with modernization and manufacturing.

R

Rubber Chicken

Actually, he harnessed the power of the forgotten American. People forget he won union heavy Wisconsin and Michigan. Normally solidly blue states. These people are sick of the coastal elites looking their noses down at them. This is supposed to be a country where the individual matters more than the group. Even the forgotten man. These are the people who built this country.I don't see leftist out plowing fields, or mining for coal. Without the forgotten man your cushy little life would come to a grinding halt.

Hillary didn't even campaign in Michigan, or Wisconsin. That was her mistake. Calling half of the country deplorables, was a genius campaign tactic.

Nope.... he fooled you, and whoever voted for him.

He made you feel heard? Do you actually know anything about the person you are talking about?

Bringing Hilary into the subject doesn't change anything, i could care less about her or which party won.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I remember how he loved the violence towards any naysayers at his campaign rallies.

Instead of red flags many saw inspiration.

I have heard him say some outrageously irretrievable hideous shit just because it crossed his mind.

He doesn't speak any kind of sense to me.

It's tough knowing that the world is watching, but tougher to hear people agreeing with his pedantic ego.

R

Rubber Chicken

I heard someone say, i can't remember where, that he probably could have walked up to the podium and popped his little wiener out and the idiots wearing MAGA hats would probably be like 'He's just a refreshingly honest guy'.

R

Rubber Chicken

I'm not sure if you are joking or not?

But if they did i would say 'FAKE NEWS' :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts