What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
A thought about Trump. First I thought, he is a little bit to wild to say yes to Jerusalem as capital. Now he makes pressure to the palestinians, strictly pro Israel. Maybe it´s a good thing, maybe there is a move in the close future? Serious negotiations? Just a new simple, straight Trump way, which maybe is working?

Obama gets a Nobelprice for nothing, imagine Donald Trumps policy is the key to a solution? :biggrin:

Mick

Veteran
So tired of these used up talking points on race, people's inability to be objective, it's almost beyond debating people cause most are so ignorant. The term racist is thrown around like a football at anyone who has different opinions. Seriously, try to form an opinion that includes facts outside of the original pre-disposition.

Fact: Black people are statistically more likely to be shot by police.
Fact: Black people are statistically more likely to be convicted of a crime.

These are wrong, and BLM has legitimate cause for grievance. Anyone ignoring these facts is ignorant.

On the other side of the coin.

Fact: Violent crime is statistically committed at much higher levels by black men.
Fact: 90% of homicides against blacks are black on black
Fact: Last year, there were 500 white lives taken by blacks, and 229 black lives taken by whites.

Why don't you hear any of this in the news? When the REAL problem is the violent crime and what leads people to this life. One could cherry pick from the figures I presented above and form different opinions like "black people are just more violent" or "the criminal justice system is racist and implicit in the problems". Both are intellectually narrow and ignorant. Both are tribalist.

BLM is blaming white people, the other side is blaming black people. Nobody is talking about the real problems. Never saw a single roundtable discussion on CBS or CNN talking about the breakdown of traditional family structures in poor communities (of all colors), never saw anything about bringing good jobs into these communities (decent income is the backbone of self-esteem)

The phrases "systemic racism" and "we need to have a dialogue" are cheap innuendo. We don't need to dialogue, actions need to be taken. Revamp the justice system to weed out well-known problems yes. At some point, people need to stop blaming "the system".

If every judge in the world was a bigot, you still would never have to deal with them if you didn't get yourself arrested. At the end of the day, you are your only advocate and that transcends race. I'm a white dude. I caught a couple cases a decade ago that dried up all my savings, ruined my ability to get security clearance for certain career paths, and got sent down a shitty path where no one helped me. Took almost 10 years to get back to a comfortable spot but that's proof it can be done.

This hyper-focus on race is simply making things worse- nobody is saying we should ignore problems. But we should also not try to use what problems exist as a blanket excuse for a broad, multi-faceted problem with millions of actors

Imo, race has everything to do with what's wrong in the world today. One example; there is no way indigenous peoples are going to do well in this system, as white man's systems are geared towards to the making of money and all the problems that come with that, like greed and environmental destruction, to name but 2 of many. Imo, there's no denying this, as all you have to do is open your eyes and see what's happening to the planet. Speaking of which, indigenous peoples have, had, a deep spiritual connection to it and experienced it as alive and vibrant, and that's been ripped away, and now they're forced to try and live in the one dimensional world of the white man, the world of commerce, and that's never going to end well.

We aren’t created equal, as each person, culture and race brings something unique and worthwhile to the table. For example, the Sufi mystic dancing in circles for hours, immersed in bliss, the Indian holy man sitting in the same position for days with tears of joy rolling down his face, the Indigenous Australians and the Dreamtime, the rich traditions of Native Sth Americans. Imagine a culture so unique and beautiful that the Shamans discovered the secret of Ayahuasca by talking to plants. The tribal village African women dancing to the drums in a state of ecstacy. When asked, one woman said that when white people dance they sometimes think of God, but when we dance we are God. What have we got? Some guy up in the clouds watching our every move, and although he loves us, he's prepared to condemn us to an eternity of damnation if we stuff up, and our holy men(priests) defile and rape our children. I could go on and on, but the point is that these cultures are deep and wonderful and are being destroyed by a culture that pretty much stands for much less. Did you know that Hindu's see the mind as having at least 16 dimensions, while we have 1. All cultures should be respected and nurtured, the planet revered and protected, but that can't happen with this system, which at the end of the day is about turning everything into capital, and we are all diminished as a result. So much of the amazing diversity that has taken hundreds of thousands of years to evolve is being willfully destroyed.

We white people like to see ourselves as the top of the heap, but we arent even close. I guess it's all generalisations, but generailisations are generalisations because they are general. Like you say, it's not just America, but it is the worst offender by far. I'm not too rapt in Aussie culture either and that's where I hail from.
I've got no idea what the answer is, I guess it's whatever comes next.
End of rant.

Last edited:

geneva_sativa

Technology is what has led to greatest rift between man and nature. . .

Technology is what has enabled the mass domination of other peoples and the planet. Genghis Khan was not white, yet he left a path of destruction all the way into Europe

And we can see what Japan did to its neighbors in Asia. . . it isn't about race, but the further we(humanity) go away from our primordial roots from which we all sprang. . . the further nature's order is contravened. . . the worse life on this planet seems to become.

And as GMT pointed out about Irish terrists.. . one can plainly see from Englands aggression towards the Irish, Scottish, etc. . . "whites" have suffered at the hands of other "whites"

Not as simple as you would like to make it sound Mick

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think that the inherent/historical problem the human race has to face with us all getting along and living peacefully on this good earth is evolution. All humanity does not and has not evolved in the same way, at the same rate, at the same time, and often times it even looks to be de-evolving, or not evolving in mind, body or spirit at all.

Besides.... to me it looks like a whole bunch of people are still at a war-like warrior obsessed feudal stage of evolution (or de-evolution) at this point in history....and so have to get past that stage to find another level of evolution above and beyond what we think we have today, in a more peaceful, secure, harmonious and compassionate world, which could take a very, very long time, if it ever actually happens.

But......some areas of the planet have managed to evolve and develop for the betterment of society in general over the many centuries of human existence, so where there is life, there is always hope. I'll probably not see any difference within my life time though.

This evolution business takes a bloody long time.

geneva_sativa

I have hope for the future of humanity. . .

and although I named technology as a main contributing factor that has enabled conflict on a much bigger, global scale, I also know that it can be used wisely and for benefit to life. . . but advanced technology without an advanced spirituality is truly a danger to all life.

I remember times when people around the world came together on the internet to share their love of a sacred plant. . . but recently have seen so much bickering and blame laying.

This is what we've got folks, we can try and make the best of it, or just blame everyone else for the state of the world. . . personally, I believe there is much wisdom in many of the primordial traditions, and it may be necessary for humanity's future for us to revisit that original root culture. .. it is a root that we all share, humanity's origin.

There are those that wish to see humanity not come together, those that feed on strife and division.

Nations, ethnicities, religeons, etc are all made up of individuals.

It is only with each one of us that there is any hope of betterment. It is up to us.

Remember the internet can be a distraction from actually living

So... at the end of the day- are the neutral Swiss actually innocent? I would contest NO

the swiss aint shooting anyone in the middle east...
Switzerland is part of the Neutral Nations Supervisory Commission (NNSC), which was created to monitor the armistice between North and South Korea. Since the responsibilities of the NNSC have been much reduced over the past few years, only five people are still part of the Swiss delegation, which is located near the Korean DMZ
so fuck yeah switzerland! and boo murica :dance013:

We white people like to see ourselves as the top of the heap, but we arent even close.

maybe, you, should stop thinking this is a race, its not, you cant win, they cant win, we can all only lose

ps there is only one human race left in this comos, the homo sapiens, stop thinking colors make a race..

jimdc

why was this picture hidden for 13 years? probably because he wouldnt have become president if it did come out.

Attachments

• 694940094001_5719717100001_5719700356001-vs.jpg
    694940094001_5719717100001_5719700356001-vs.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 17

CaptainDankness

the swiss aint shooting anyone in the middle east...

so fuck yeah switzerland! and boo murica :dance013:

maybe, you, should stop thinking this is a race, its not, you cant win, they cant win, we can all only lose

ps there is only one human race left in this comos, the homo sapiens, stop thinking colors make a race..
Yeah, the Swiss make Swiss cheese out of cheese in 'Murica we turn people into Swiss cheese. Lol

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In britain, we're more used to Irish Catholic terrorists. Fortunately Americans stopped funding "Irish freedom" after the 9-11 tragedy.

Whoa!!! GMT old mate,,
i am a 3rd gen Irish Catholic immigrant
" one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter",,
My family had to leave the Emerald isle after feeling the full force of the British Army,,,,s2

N

NBE One !

Agree Herman . Jerusalem Should be Israels Capatial not so muchTel Aviv.
Remember in 1993 America was "WELL behind" (or Aiding too) Israel... Can always remember the Commical Slogan on a T-shirt : ... " Don't worry America. ISRAEL is behind you! ". (-:

:D

n eyh; may you think on this One. ... Another One was Bob Marley with jus' his arms sticking out of a grave , looking like he was lighting/rolling a Spliff . (Of all Things ! :D )
Slogan sayed " You Can't keep a Good man Down ! "

-
Below. Here is that and OF mans actions. Feed of each other
Y,know. (?).
Was warned of here ,
Your daming words would change. Don't pursue anger .'It' will Escalate to what is NEVER Desired ,
It will use whoever it can, the speck ever trys to be in my face

If wish ,do this
Justify .
You wouldn't know tho so pce brother.

Not fluent understanding make your beggining BTW ?
Thx, - wouldn't know why that either .But progression is Furthered

Iye will show you's this speck shortly .

-in a video OF ALL THINGS! (((-:;
Sig getting bigger,it is angered , hmmm hard to vacate eyh.
?.
Just saying - not 1/2.:D ,(-meaning song BTW) .From under 4yrs old at playschool . brother at 13 (?) Not his fault; , school friends at 14/? didnt realise what they were doing. Revelation when jus' turned 23 - la8 Nov 1994
[YOUTUBEIF]Zz-DJr1Qs54[/YOUTUBEIF]

-
... Speck picture Soon. Exhausted , were all the same.I cannot lie / produce password for other activity, .
Dude who pm'd me , This happens often just saying not 1/2 may of appeared funny meant song, (; saw fun also ! Had me Seeing that Aint half hot mum from the 70's. ... Or That song by evanescence , bring me to life
Or other song may of felt loud and exhilirating , maybe felt to Contact. Cannot pitterpatter-have dictation opon me ,you see.
'It' actually made that happen.
.I knew
(. And send in two's as well man.to dictate my movements y'see .)
It chose of when to do so to make as much detriment exhaustion as possible. Try not to find amusing folks .
It is that filth called Lucifer , yes biblical. And beyond words.
I live Alone for a reason , and my life is forfiet . must stop to recuperate , with all due respect ltr. No depiction/interpretation - it will ultimately try to Anger ...And make look for whereabouts to make joyful talk of which DOESNT, BELONG, TO, IT. ...
Phew where's night gone . I'm exposing the filth you see.

Missing ma darn film ... Arnt them girls/women just simply beautiful (((-:

Witwicky (;
-

Update:

NP , deleted .
Could of been better.Again ,Heritage Considered. Again ' it ' will use who it can. Every second of everyday,progression.You Quote me and then write uppon that quote . %&#% .
Hey s'up ...[YOUTUBEIF]6NXnxTNIWkc[/YOUTUBEIF]
[YOUTUBEIF]DksSPZTZES0[/YOUTUBEIF]

aoh; Put ya Text ABOVE herman's Quote bro .
EXTREMELY Serious .

herman ; . We are all " truely " the same there is something that shouldn't be between us , it is Filth and will try to make Mockery and place fatique upon you with Anything to do with myself. You would agree
Put your text below what you have desired to quote

The Lucifer filth , trys to put my words in Green , ( etc )
Would appear a good, satisfying idea .Contemplated in own Voice.

Last edited:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Lets go Turkey!! Gobble Gobble.... Time to level the entire border shared with Syria and send those Zionist supported Kurds to hell.... Kurds will beg the 2000+ American Soldiers for help... but the writing is on the wall... USA/Israel will milk you for everything your worth then leave you out to hang and dry...

Back Stabbing at its finest...brought to you by the Parasites of the Zionist Empire

Remember Kosovo ...same shit

Mick

Veteran
Here's a counter intuitive fact.
America spends the most per capita on health, but for the second year running has seen average life expectancy fall, except for blacks, which have risen.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Lets go Turkey!! Gobble Gobble.... Time to level the entire border shared with Syria and send those Zionist supported Kurds to hell.... Kurds will beg the 2000+ American Soldiers for help... but the writing is on the wall... USA/Israel will milk you for everything your worth then leave you out to hang and dry...

Back Stabbing at its finest...brought to you by the Parasites of the Zionist Empire

Remember Kosovo ...same shit

Sounds like a post on StormFront:biggrin:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Maybe I wrote it misunderstanding, I am NOT for Jerusalem as israeli capital and I don´t like Trump! That has to be clear. I meant that Trumps strictly pro Israel policy is bringing a move to serious negotiations. The Palestinians are now in a compulsion to move. Arabs need the big stick otherwise nothing happens. We´ve got the clock, they´ve got the time.:tiphat:

Agree Herman . Jerusalem Should be Israels Capatial not so muchTel Aviv.
Remember in 1993 America was "WELL behind" (or Aiding too) Israel... Can always remember the Commical Slogan on a T-shirt : ... " Don't worry America. ISRAEL is behind you! ". (-:

:D

n eyh; may you think on this One. ... Another One was Bob Marley with jus' his arms sticking out of a grave , looking like he was lighting/rolling a Spliff . (Of all Things ! :D )
Slogan sayed " You Can't keep a Good man Down ! "

-
Below. Here is that and OF mans actions. Feed of each other
Y,know. (?).
Was warned of here ,
Your daming words would change. Don't pursue anger .'It' will Escalate to what is NEVER Desired ,
It will use whoever it can, the speck ever trys to be in my face

If wish ,do this
Justify .
You wouldn't know tho so pce brother.

Not fluent understanding make your beggining BTW ?
Thx, - wouldn't know why that either .But progression is Furthered

Iye will show you's this speck shortly .

-in a video OF ALL THINGS! (((-:;
Sig getting bigger,it is angered , hmmm hard to vacate eyh.
?.
Just saying - not 1/2.:D ,(-meaning song BTW) .From under 4yrs old at playschool . brother at 13 (?) Not his fault; , school friends at 14/? didnt realise what they were doing. Revelation when jus' turned 23 - la8 Nov 1994
[YOUTUBEIF]Zz-DJr1Qs54[/YOUTUBEIF]

-
... Speck picture Soon. Exhausted , were all the same.I cannot lie / produce password for other activity, .
Dude who pm'd me , This happens often just saying not 1/2 may of appeared funny meant song, (; saw fun also ! Had me Seeing that Aint half hot mum from the 70's. ... Or That song by evanescence , bring me to life
Or other song may of felt loud and exhilirating , maybe felt to Contact. Cannot pitterpatter-have dictation opon me ,you see.
'It' actually made that happen.
.I knew
(. And send in two's as well man.to dictate my movements y'see .)
It chose of when to do so to make as much detriment exhaustion as possible. Try not to find amusing folks .
It is that filth called Lucifer , yes biblical. And beyond words.
I live Alone for a reason , and my life is forfiet . must stop to recuperate , with all due respect ltr. No depiction/interpretation - it will ultimately try to Anger ...And make look for whereabouts to make joyful talk of which DOESNT, BELONG, TO, IT. ...
Phew where's night gone . I'm exposing the filth you see.

Missing ma darn film ... Arnt them girls/women just simply beautiful (((-:

Witwicky (;

W

Water-

A thought about Trump. First I thought, he is a little bit to wild to say yes to Jerusalem as capital. Now he makes pressure to the palestinians, strictly pro Israel. Maybe it´s a good thing, maybe there is a move in the close future? Serious negotiations? Just a new simple, straight Trump way, which maybe is working?

Obama gets a Nobelprice for nothing, imagine Donald Trumps policy is the key to a solution? :biggrin:

free Palestine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts