What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amazon workers vote against union in alabama

mowood3479

Veteran
That IS typical southern thinking for sure. Can you imagine upholding the "ideals" of Dixie in 2021? No wonder the Southern states come in at the bottom year after year in education, literacy, health, wages, etc. Some might call it willful ignorance, but they just call it yee-haw! Dopes.

Who died and made you the expert on southern thinking ? I’m sick of all this generalizing of human beings based on geography... it’s no better than generalizing based on race, creed., or sexual preference...

there are good people all over the world.
I know a jellyfish wouldn’t understand but not all people from the same place have the same views...
ur blatant generalization is gross and simplistic even for a jellyfish.
your prejudices are showing themselves just as much as if you’d dropped a couple hard r’s.

imiubu

That IS typical southern thinking for sure. Can you imagine upholding the "ideals" of Dixie in 2021? No wonder the Southern states come in at the bottom year after year in education, literacy, health, wages, etc. Some might call it willful ignorance, but they just call it yee-haw! Dopes.

:laughing: So clueless about me. Have you been reading along?
Or ya just popping in to snark it up an bit occasionally?
My comment was purely rhetorical.
Reading comprehension is vital whilst engaging in online forum discussions.
Try to keep up lil buddy.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
:laughing: So clueless about me. Have you been reading along?
Or ya just popping in to snark it up an bit occasionally?
My comment was purely rhetorical.
Reading comprehension is vital whilst engaging in online forum discussions.
Try to keep up lil buddy.

Who said I was talking about you, little buddy? Go read a book and flunk a test.

imiubu

Who said I was talking about you, little buddy? Go read a book and flunk a test.

Such a pleasant little jellyfish, aye? :tumbleweed:

I strongly suggest that in future endeavors: do not quote someone unless you are engaging
directly with that particular person. That... is what the "quote" feature is intended for.

St. Phatty

I don't think it's possible to exceed the willful ignorance of the Continental 48, including the Northern states.

I admire independence wherever it happens.

Seems like a lot of the culture in the South is defined by the pseudo-Christian culture there.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I don't think it's possible to exceed the willful ignorance of the Continental 48, including the Northern states.

I admire independence wherever it happens.

Seems like a lot of the culture in the South is defined by the pseudo-Christian culture there.

the "true believers" spend a hell of a lot of time remembering the "good ol' days" that never were. "i loved listening to the darkies singing their songs at night after work. what did you call those again, bubba?" "the blues, massa. them were the blues..."

Latest posts

Latest posts