What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amazing Men

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
These chicks are hornier than wives at a bachelorette party.
Igro, Randude and I may have to organize a private ICmag party just for the ladies, Vegas Male Stripper styl, where would be the best location? Mr. Baba can chaperone LMAO

I don't know mang....I've wor...I mean saw some of these parties on youtube :D.....they get a lil hairy :laughing:

I'm sure Mr. B would be in attendance.....:laughing:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think it's time for a Public Service Announcement:

Not trying to be a mood killer but Babba's got some time off (well deserved) and if this keeps up I don't think Monday will ever come.

Just Lookin Out For Ya Babba
Mr.Wags

T

TrichyTrichy

Becks.jpg

M

MrsEvlme2

I think my hubby is the most amazing man I have ever met. He is the best (and only) husband I've ever had. hehe. He tells me he loves me and how sexy I am everyday. I've never felt so connected to another human being. Not even any of my family. He is also the most amazing father. He probably loves the kids more than he does me, and that's a lot. Yeah, he's effed up before, but who hasn't. I'm the queen of eff-ups. And yet he still loves me.
We're not rich by any means, but I have a decent home, good kids and a wonderful husband. And I get to smoke up everyday. I must be the luckiest woman in the world.
My husband is hotter than any of these guys, but i'm not gonna put his pic up for obvious reasons. All the pics I have of him on the comp are either with his face (can't use that)or his penis and I'm not sharing that. Oh, that's another reason my husband is so amazing. Really, I am the luckiest woman on earth.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
There is a thread dedicated to the males! I saw this pic and had to share with you girls. I dont know, I was totaly ripped last night..... son fast asleap and husband out with the fellas..... and felt compelled to post this pic and didn't know where, so I started one, dag nabit. What can I say..... It just did it for me.

~ughh....

TheBudFather

G-O-A-T.

Im not sure if Lennon was posted here in an earlier post... I couldnt bring myself to look at more half naked men.... But... He is the 1.

Attachments

• JOHN.jpg
    JOHN.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 28