When I took our dog out early this morning,,,,
Was surprised to find a flood an drain system,,,pots,,ducting,,and other shit,
on the track into the forest,,,,,
Why they can’t dump in the bins or on estates is beyond me,,,
Amateur hour ,,lol,lol,,,,
Imagine the shit there growing or not growing,,,lol,,,,,

mr.brunch

Veteran
Maybe people should start off with soil... not such a waste to dump it when they realise they can’t be arsed...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Lol.

Someone grows 50-75 plants on the back side of my 500 acres. I left him a potted GG4 in his plot last year with a "well done" note.

picture.php
picture.php

He hasn't been back. I mean, if I was going to RIP him I would have. I should have just let him be.

Sunshineinabag

When I took our dog out early this morning,,,,
Was surprised to find a flood an drain system,,,pots,,ducting,,and other shit,
on the track into the forest,,,,,
Why they can’t dump in the bins or on estates is beyond me,,,
Amateur hour ,,lol,lol,,,,
Imagine the shit there growing or not growing,,,lol,,,,,
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80781&pictureid=2029808&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80781&pictureid=2029809&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80781&pictureid=2029810&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80781&pictureid=2029811&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

lmao welcome to my local "store" rich college kids who have no clue. just wish they knew how to source decent soils lmao fox farm is guaranteed fungus gnats and chit

superx

Veteran
Hey 944 that's pure laziness, I've went through three of those brain controllers, I wonder if the one in the pic still works lol

On a side note regarding dumping Shyte, I find it disgusting people who dispose of there surgical/latex gloves on the side of the road and path ways, I see them everywhere when out for a walk or a bit of shopping, dirty shytsers.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny, but bewildering!

Funny, Tycho- leaving a note, and better genetics!

Many invest in goods and screw it up. Bet it was a fast ditch effort- being detected or landlord issue.

Stay under the radar!!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Walk down your road with a garbage bag and pick stuff up. I guarantee you'll stop throwing shit out your window. Disgusting pigs.

I did a quarter a country mile and filled 2 bags of ditch garbage. Those supposedly cardboard cups never degrade.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey 944 that's pure laziness, I've went through three of those brain controllers, I wonder if the one in the pic still works lol

On a side note regarding dumping Shyte, I find it disgusting people who dispose of there surgical/latex gloves on the side of the road and path ways, I see them everywhere when out for a walk or a bit of shopping, dirty shytsers.

Crazy,,,,,so much cctv in that road but they don’t give a shit,,,,I try to get some pics from the East End ( Tower Hamlets) grows that have been running for ages,,,Black an white ,,,,condensation,,big old sodium’s all visible from the road,,,,lol,,,,Crack and smack more of a priority apparently,,lol,lol,,s2:tiphat:

TheDarkStorm

This is bad news...I see this crap all the time...irresponsible growers dumping all sorts of crap evrywer..its free to take rubish to the tip...no one cares if you dump grow stuff at the tip...at worst say someone dumped it by your property, or youve helped to clean up someones property wer the stuff was found..an now your disposing of it in the right way...you can even take somethings back to some grow shops who can sell unwanted equipment on at reduced prices....its this kinda irresponsible crap that gives us all a bad name...ive even seen outdoors growers dumping alsorts of crap..or dumping tons of toxic crap like those bad slug pellets evrywer...why would the government want to legalise growing an make this problem worse...legalize it an you'll find the numbers of growing rubish go up ten fold....people need to wake up an really think about wat there doing...the people who do this kind of crap are bad for all of us that want to be in a beter situation.

mack 10

Veteran
Someone dumped about 10bin bags worth of stems and rootballs still in the rockwool right at the side of the road.

After a few days that shit was spilled out all down the street..
Fat stems poking out every where, lmao.
Brum town gonna nuts.
Like S2 says , cameras everywhere and that was at least 100+ nice size plants,
Empty nute bottles an all.

Few days later I'm crossing a canal bridge and get a waft of ganja,
Looks over the side and more bin bags of grow rubbish.
I almost tried to climb the almost vertical bank just to see.
But decided against it.

There is obviously a shit load of people growing but come on people,
Use ya noggin!

madalasatori

Veteran
When I first started growing I was paranoid as fuck and I came out of my house one morning to find someone has dumped a bag full of leaves etc on my path all overflowing into the road. It had probably been there for hours so God knows who could have seen it. Squeaky bum time, I used to be on edge back in those days