What's new

Am I the only one who...

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Doesn't really stick to one forum? I constantly hit "New Posts" and look for threads that catch my eye. Who else does this? Im a forum whore!:bigeye: Nooooooooooo! :D

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I check new posts occasionally, usually I watch and read the infirmary though. But I read a lot in all the forums even if I never contribute to the discussions.

:yeahthatsI pretty much do the same!!I am to paranoid to post many photos and my photos are inside only! Outside just seems dangerous and risky!!!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Whore is such an inflamatory(sp) term. Correct in this case. But how about ' new post professional'??

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see new posts,

and end up in the tokers den, and my words get people pretty ticked...

I hate the new posts bar!!

mostly you'll find in the DJ section or organic, but I've been spotted in the grow room equipment sometimes..

wait a sec.. that's how I ended up here.. dammit

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Yeah I get around too. Jumping from one forum to the next without rhyme or reason. I've never used the new posts feature though. Will have to try that.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
use it all the time lol...its a helpful tool to catch threads u prob would otherwise miss. Good vibez

I

Iron_Lion

refresh...refresh...refresh.....:wallbash:

I spend so many hours per day trolling IC forums its almost embarrassing.

If I had applied all of these hours to like a college education instead of reading IC I'd probably be a doctor lol

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
then why did't i c u guys in my thread ...LoL reading with one eye closed i suppose...hehehe j/k

benzo

That's how I got here.. and ill probably click the new post button 5-10 more times today. Haha :D

daheadies

poppin' outta control
:yeahthatsI pretty much do the same!!I am to paranoid to post many photos and my photos are inside only! Outside just seems dangerous and risky!!!

Lol.. we were just talkin about this!
Its funny to see the people that have responded on this thread so far cause I have seen posts on other threads from just about everyone. And of course, I got to this thread by hitting the new post button.. Interesting to see who else treats IC like a teenage girl on facebook