What's new

am I going to jail? (NYC) ex-wife's friend ratted me out

igrowone

Veteran
They found an 1/8th of weed in my mahogeny cleaning bowl and a bong and the little bowl I was smoking when the cops ran up my stairs.Got thrown out of court as no search warrent.They just came on this guys word and I told him they were going outside that evening and they were.I was out back bagging them in backpack and fuzz reared thier ugly head.Whilest at kitchen table discussing this with the 1st 2 cops,I get a knock on my livingroom door-great I think,a buddy coming over to do bong hits after work.Nope 2 more cops in fatigues.I told them they were watching too much"Cops",which pissed one of them off cause he tried getting a duck call thrown in as evidence.I picked it up and called and his buddies laughed him out of my house.Im sure he is the one that tore of my glovebox in my truck,and trashed that.Guess what the duck call bum was baliff at court/When I walked out w/my lawyer(whom I used to burn w/as a teenager),I went "Quack.Quack!".My attorney asked me what that was about and told him duckcall story.He said I'd better watch it and to no piss them off and I told him to bag it.I will NOT take getting arrested for pot again sitting down.I mean it.It is nonsense.Lose so much $$ and time over precious medicine is a sin.Peace BigD

great story bigd, +rep for sharing
ny is not perfect, but they do seem to stick to the law pretty well, by that i mean they seem to toss evidence if it wasn't gathered right
of course mileage may vary, i'm sure there are plenty of 'screwed in ny' stories

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
do to rules of this site im not gonna post my lawyers name and number but he helped me out with a similar situtation cost$$$$ i will point u in the right direction i can tell u to look at the norml website -downtown manhatten and he does fed and local if u look there u will find his info hes awsome and does do payments to so u aint gonna have to come up with all the money at once im so fuckin glad i moved out of the city them pigs r fuckin horrible last year i recall some fag cop in bk stikin a nightstik up a guys ass for smokin a dub on a platform in bk
fuck the police im gonna go bbq some pig right now its the only way i like em dead on a barbique with an apple in there mouth best of luck and hope u wifes friend dies a horrible slow painful death the fuckin bitch
peace stonE

ChilledChap

Mate, you gotta watch a movie called "Snatch" .. (british crime comedy) to REALLY appreciate your comment :) .. Absolutely spot on... lol..

Oh also meant to say, I TOTALLY agree with you all snitches should be damn well castrated!

But thats just my opinion .. :)

Still though peace out to all the good out there!! Hopefully

Latest posts

Latest posts