What's new

Am I crazy to be over 99?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if someone were to want to do some serious breeding i could easily see the 99 number being breached...

i wonder how it would go to get caught with 500 or so tiny little beercup bonsai's strictly for breeding experimental purposes? different little sections with males and hepa filters and totally pregnant mamma's, how would that go in court i wonder?

this is what im wondering too.....i have heard in court cases that good lawyers can argue that some of the plants were to be culled or selected for breeding and not profit..

its fucking impossible to stay under 100....i got 10 mothers and over 70 plants just in veg right now.....and trays of clones to replace the 70 that go into flower.....so how the fuck am i gonna stay under 100!! i gotta pretty much narrow the strain selection down to 2 or 3 moms but god dammit!! i want to preserve these genetics!

i was thinking about hanging a sign in my mother tent explaining that these plants will never be flowered and are for preserving genetics but i doubt that will do anything in court...

warthog

i guess clones are considered as plants as well? if thats the case than i can see why its easy to go over 99 with all the great genetics you guys cant pass up.. do you guys ever get check ups from local authority for plant counts?

MORATORIUMS fella! as long as you abide by it, should be no problem. that means a clean site too. not just the count. porta potty, or permit to have one. no junk lying around, no shooting guns off. etc.

go by what your county says. if youre in the triangle, read the f*cking news. so many new growers in trinity, blowing sh*t up in the pines... but thats ok, keeps the attention off mine.

G

guest8905

if you cant do it with 99 then good luck, seems 99 could get you some serious paccks