What's new

alternative med-marijuana news

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i figured i would share all the news that mainstream sources dont

med-man

GSPfan

Veteran
Good reads. Especially about the kid beating epilepsy. Its nice to hear positive news as opposed to the usual bs.

I don't have proof, but I did read that this treachery began years ago with a certain grower that got busted by the feds. He went on to work for them, and helped create a pharmaceutical firm that makes a prescription product from cannabis. I won't say any names because its too big for little guys to be sticking their nose in a hornet's nest. I will say that he has another nick name, Frankenbeanstein, used for his Monsanto approach in using seed terminator technology on cannabis.

http://truththeory.com/2012/06/28/the-hemp-conspiracy-why-u-s-hemp-farming-was-banned/

big business loses big profits when hemp is used for textiles, clothing, medicines, foods and fuel to name a few

med-man

The founding fathers envisioned the conscious of the jury pool to be the last & final stage of testing for new legislation, so juries were given the power to nullify a law following a trial, which law is still in effect today. If strong public opinion caused juries to acquit defendants, because they believed that law was unjust, then that law would surely be deleted from the books.

Today's judges and prosecutors have corrupted due process by never informing juries of their lawful duty and sacred powers, their right to nullification, and to find a defendant not guilty if they consciously object to a law which harms no one. Judges inform juries that they can only use the evidence presented during trial to decide whether a person's guilty or not.

The founding fathers gave us legal ammunition to defend ourselves, and our fellow citizens against corrupt laws. Thus, all of those who advocate for safe access, and other worthy, but illegal causes, they should be organizing and working to make strong changes that force judges to disclose the entire law. All juries must somehow be informed of their lawful inheritance to nullify a law, and their powers to set free an innocent defendant. The corrupt scoundrels have taken from us through intimidation, and corruption, that which is sacred, even that which so many men have sacrificed and given all to preserve, even blood and their very lives. If changes aren't made, juries could become history, because they're working hard to take away all of our rights.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man, 80, cures cancer with

cannahttp://www.naturalnews.com/042978_cannabis_cancer_cure_terminal_patient.html

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey skunk passion

your welcome, my pleasure :)

med-man

It sounds like this fellow needs access to some med-man strains, so that he doesn't have to worry about building up a high tolerance.

Who would've guessed that the same group of guys that rousted you had one of their own that smokes weed? It's a crazy world out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts