What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Already Dried and Harvest Question.

Dakine

Veteran
While growing, they smell so good. I usually just sit for hours watching them and smelling them lol. The citrus,pine,lemon diesel fumes are so strong while growing and even after chopping.. I just smelt A few nugs that are currently hanging and they still have that good smell when I smell A nug close up.

Here is A Small Cola I just Chopped from A #1 Bushy Girl Clone

Here is A box that I hang the small stuff in. The bigger stuff is hung the same way but in A bigger box lol.. The stuff on the right in the picture is better stuff though.. The 2 Small Green nugs are from an outside plant. Im testing the method out again with indoor and outdoor stuff.

This is the last of the stuff harvested from the #1 Bushy Girl Mom. When I first open the brown paper bag I get A SUPer light grassy smell. As the bag is left open for awhile, around 30min of being left open. All I can smell is the Citrus/Lemon diesel smell that its supposed to smell like..

This is my experience every time too. I definitely don't dry too fast. I follow the directions in simon's cure thread perfectly and my nugs always end up smelling like bland tea, but if I squeeze them they smell exactly like top shelf dispensary weed. No matter how long they sit in jars though, they always just smell like an old purse or something up close. But the smell always comes out when squeezed... I just don't get it.

I think you said you wet trimmed most of it?

If so that could be a reason for the hay smell. A lot of people say they get hay smells when wet trimming.

If you have some dry trimmed also then see if there is any difference between it and the wet trimmed.

I have wet trimmed before though and never noticed any hay smell...