What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alpine Seeds anyone? Feedback needed!

supervince

sorry for the late update but I popped some seeds, got 4 females. the #2 for me is fire. The other 3 i let go (they are actually in flower for another 10 days). The other 3 were above average compared to all the stuff I have grown in the last few years.

Last fall I acquired the following cuts: SFV OG, forum gsc, Golden goat, ecsd, Las Vegas Bubba Kush, detroit blueberry.

I am no longer popping many seeds as those cuts, plus my lemon larry #2 fit the bill for me and the others I consume with :)

I am keeping an eye out for new lemon larry stock from Alpine though. I only have half the pack left and it would be nice to have some more in reserve.

Alpine seeds is a big thumbs up.

spliffstar

You better make yourself some F2's then, it seems that Alpine is out of buisness. I am glad I have a pack of LL left from them. One of the better Seedbanks seems to disappear.

lmb

Veteran
Hola.

ExG and OGKLL.

Saludos.

Attachments

• DSC_0022 pequeña.jpg
    DSC_0022 pequeña.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0029 pequeña.jpg
    DSC_0029 pequeña.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 10

REALPOTency

Veteran
OGKush Lemon Larry Cannabinoid&Terp Chroma
picture.php

OGKLL is an indica for all day, put a smile in your face and mind positive,is relax strain

etruscan can you check the new cross from alpine,
swiss strawberry x SPG , seedsman have stock
pure erdbeer in ACEseeds,but high %hermi for growers reports
for afghan and other hindukush heirloom in RealSeedCompany i recommend

good smokes!

Etruscan

OGKush Lemon Larry Cannabinoid&Terp Chroma
View Image
OGKLL is an indica for all day, put a smile in your face and mind positive,is relax strain

etruscan can you check the new cross from alpine,
swiss strawberry x SPG , seedsman have stock
pure erdbeer in ACEseeds,but high %hermi for growers reports
for afghan and other hindukush heirloom in RealSeedCompany i recommend

good smokes!

I did manage to find erdbeer fem by helvetic seeds.
the strawberry x spg is really expensive about 68 pound
they used to sell a strawberry mix pack that was strawberry sativa and strawberry sativa x Deep chunk and a afghan landrasse on its own.

lmb

Veteran
Hola.

ExG, 52 days flowering.

Saludos.

Attachments

• DSC_0077 pequeña.jpg
    DSC_0077 pequeña.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0074 pequeña.jpg
    DSC_0074 pequeña.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8

baduy

sh*t! I have great memory of their OGKLL and was considering ordering some new beans from them. Cannabusiness is slowly but steadily getting rid of small scale passionate companies, soon there will be only Greenhouse, Dinachem etc. Now growers want cheap seeds like if they were buying carrots in the supermarket.

Latest posts

Latest posts